trag

Site Feedback/Suggestions

The match-ups have been unlocked for quite some time now...

Sure they have.

Why is Jais getting called out?

Jais, destroy him!

Don't make me call you out, Zidane. You wouldn't like me calling you out.

I was wondering if Dustloop would ever have a media or videos section like shoryuken or 8wayrun have?

http://shoryuken.com/media.php

http://www.8wayrun.com/media/

I use google reader to read RSS feeds, and getting all the new videos orderly presented to me is a good way to not miss on the good stuff.

Even if you don't use Greader, there are other options like lazyscope to help you keep track of sites

With this add-on is possible to make such a section for videos

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=240677

So I'd like to suggest that feature.

P.D. Why on http://dustloop.com/media/ does it say "go away"? :kitty:

haha, i have no idea why it says htat

in other news, i've made icons for the medals. I'm not happy with the ones for "In Real Life" and "Online", so if you can make a better one, let me know.

i wanna make a thread about displays and input lag; which forum should it be in?

good question. we don't really have a tech talk subforum like srk and i always figured taht making one here would be useless since we'd basically be duplicating the info that they cover.

i guess put it in the beginner subforum for now and i'll sticky it or something.

Not sure if this is the place to ask but,

Dustloop has been loading rather slow for me lately, and it isn't my net because every other site seems to load up quickly just fine. Any reason why?

Sometimes when I go to make a post it'll hang for a while, then suddenly when it brings up the next page it's giving me the message that I have to wait 60 secs to make another post as if I'm posting 2 messages at once or something.

Just thought I'd mention the problem I'm having.

i experienced this problem too... i assume it's cuz we're at our database limit again. i really want to get some more space, so hopefully that will happen soon-ish.

might be the time of the day, i rarely have any loading problems. (i guess because i'm on the other side of the planet and usually miss the busy hours?) but i guess even that would have to do with the database limit.

i forget how much it would cost to upgrade the server, but quite frankly, i'm willing to foot the cost if we don't have to deal with this problem again. i'll ask trag again about it (or you can bug him too scott).

I've been experiencing some problems with the icons next to the Matchup and Archive sub-forums as well as the Hokuto no Ken, International Events and Tournament Results.

Has anyone else been having this problem or am I the only one?

when i look in my profile and my wall its blue. its supposed to be in Sol color pallete but its a solid blue, but everything around it is normal.

You can customize the colors on your page.

:v:

oh, i hadn't noticed that!

however, even after editing the colours, saving it, and then refreshing it, it seems like the settings aren't being saved. even if i log out and then log back in, it seems to always use the default colour scheme.

I just now noticed this error in the Arakune frame chart, the command for his Astral is listed as his CT version, the command changed in CS1 to Carnage Scissors (632146d).

I've been experiencing some problems with the icons next to the Matchup and Archive sub-forums as well as the Hokuto no Ken, International Events and Tournament Results.

Has anyone else been having this problem or am I the only one?

I'm seconding this. They've been broken images for me for awhile now.