trag

Site Feedback/Suggestions

they're showing up okay for me. i havent touched that part of the forums in a long time, so i don't know what could be causing it.

also, i've been working on the color problems. a lot of them should be fixed now, but some still persist.

I have a issue, I can't log onto my account on my brothers smartphone.

When I do try to log in I get a wrong password notice.

Strange because whenever I log in on a PC it works just fine.

Hey guys, old question maybe but...how do you delete Group Invitations if you don't want to join something?

Edit: Nevermind, "Decline Invitation" was never an option before...thanks for adding it. :)

I'm talking about BBCS2 frame data guide via the 'Frame Data' tab at the top of the forums. The one where you click a picture of CS2 logo to get to.

yeah, it's CS2 data. look at the URL, the folder name says bbcs2, and the data is the CS2 data.

FYI some of the frame data isn't put in yet.

I remember me and Skye was looking at it earlier.

they should all be up. i know i fiddled with it a bit so maybe you checked it at a bad time?

I don't know if this is the right place to say this, but I found a kind of error:

In Sol's frame data, the "clean hits diagram" is still linked to http://dustloop.com/guides/ggac/data/images/clean_hit_diagrams.html when it should point here http://dustloop.com/guides/ggac/data/images/cleanhit/clean_hit_diagrams.html (where it is). If someone can fix it ... thanks a lot, this dustloop's frame data is the best ever.

Shtkn I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this but I noticed somethin was missing from Haku's Frame data for Mugen, well one of the notes on it. Mugen ends after you land Yukikaze.

I'd like to make a small suggestion.

I think we should have a like feature, so people could like posts. :) I've noticed a couple of forums do this and I think it might be kind of fun, if possible.

Sorry for the double post, but I just have to say...

I REALLY love the new layout you guys just did, putting all of the characters forums into the Gameplay Discussion sections is a really nice way to keep things organized and make things easier to use. I also think that it makes the site look a lot more professional then having everything thrown on the main page.

+100 guys, it looks really good.

Although it does appear to have broken the forum icons used for the main character forums.

There's a button in the top left hand corner (I'm assuming a broken link?) of the root forum page. It's partly covering the root forum dustloop logo/link.

i'm not sure what button you're talking about. could you take a screenshot + ms paint it or describe it in more detail?

613201114348pm.png

i'm not sure what button you're talking about. could you take a screenshot + ms paint it or describe it in more detail?

I can't click on it or anything. It's just kind of... there.

I's probably something wrong with the browser I have at work.

yeah, i'm not seeing that at all in opera, chrome, IE, or firefox. Do i need to be logged in to see it? i'm not sure if there's anything i can do to fix it.

If it's just me don't worry about it (my work is about 5 years behind in the technology curve). Updates in useful software are few and far between.

It doesn't show up in firefox for me, only IE.

It's the generic subforum icon for vB. Not sure why it's there, though.

Could there be a visual cue added to the new character sub-forums that tells whether there's a new post? One thing I liked about the previous layout was being able to tell at a glance if a discussion was going on.

The bubble darkens with a deep blue hue when there's a new post for me, check your cache/cookie settings.