Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoogstin

Zappa Love: Series Renovation. AC Edition!!!!

Stuff you do when the other guy is waking up from a knockdown.

Okizeme =/= meaty attacks. Okizeme is more of the whole "one player is down the other setups an attack or string or throw or whatever" mind game. While meaty attacks means that you use an attacks hitbox to overlap an opponets hitbox whos getting up. So basically he gets hit the moment his hitbox gets active (unless he blocks or does a invincible reversal).

Bump This thing needs to be get put in the love threads. Unfortunately I know that there will always be something wrong with what I posted. Every now and then I find something to correct.

Ok, this has replaced the Love Threads for now. And for the time being it will stay open so that everything can get nailed down with AC Zappa. I know, I know... it's like I'm a mod every now and then.

About that sword combo, 5K - 2S - 2D x 236S {(RC) jP - jK - jP (jc) jP - jD. This works better, 5K - 2S - 2D - 236 (RC) jPKS - djSD - 236HS(sometimes). I believe it does 10~ more damage? I don't know if this is character specific. Zappa's combos are pretty much freestyle anyway -_-;; Try this combo and tell me if this works on all the characters.

About that sword combo,

5K - 2S - 2D x 236S {(RC) jP - jK - jP (jc) jP - jD.

This works better,

5K - 2S - 2D - 236 (RC) jPKS - djSD - 236HS(sometimes).

I believe it does 10~ more damage? I don't know if this is character specific. Zappa's combos are pretty much freestyle anyway -_-;; Try this combo and tell me if this works on all the characters.

Actually, I've always done jPKS jKSD 236HS. I was also fooling around one day and found this crazy thing:

jPKS 236HS RC (1 hit, maybe 2) S jKSD 236HS

You either need full tension or happen to be really good with the sword rush FRC.

I can do so much with Zappa it's not even funny -_- It's going to take years to grasp what Zappa is really capable of. I'm off to find some more crazy combos...

Comboing into 2HS??? It might have been covered before, but I swear there was a video of a Zappa doing it with the dog present(e.g. 5D w/ dog, then run in and 2K/2S -> 2HS??). I am no-can-doing on this end. Hopefully it wasn't a different version:psyduck:

Its in all versions. Comboing from a 5S (close) to a 2HS has only ever worked on crouching opponents. So 5D 5S 2HS 5D 66 5S 2HS 5D.... Remember crouching opponents only.

Comboing into 2HS??? It might have been covered before, but I swear there was a video of a Zappa doing it with the dog present(e.g. 5D w/ dog, then run in and 2K/2S -> 2HS??). I am no-can-doing on this end.

Hopefully it wasn't a different version:psyduck:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2QVv5RaTUDs

Against Venom at 3:04 (Song For). There's other places later in the video as well.

So, with the Triplets, jHS is an overhead, right?(right.) Can you delay it long enough to land and hit low when it becomes active?

Ghost unblockable! Don't forget about that -_-/ Pot overhead/Banana peel low...Not practical at all...

There're plenty of moves that characters can only do in the air that aren't overheads. Take Faust's j2K for instance. Besides, lets face it, rather than making Zappa more solid to improve his standings, the developers have just been giving him more BS to improve his standings instead. Which, once again, I'm not mad at. =P If they want to make the dog attack twice in succession, give the ghosts a homing ability, and make Raoh bounce his opponents like a basketball all day, that's fine by me.