Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mightfo

Dallas-Fort Worth Thread

I haven't been playing. Fuck everyone.

Who wants to play Arcana? Last time I played was at Evo.

I wouldn't count the side tournament cause fuck Ricky's stick! I NEVER LOSE TO JOSE!! WTF?!?!?

[/still salty, lolololol]

Tournament Schedule:

11/10 Saturday -

8am - 11am last minute sign ups.

11:00 am SSF4 AE pools start

11:00 am BlazBlu starts

12:00 pm UMVC3 pools start

12:00 pm TTT2 pools start

2:00 pm MK9 pools start

3:00 pm KOF XIII pools start

3:00 pm P4 pools start

6:00 pm SSF2T start

7:00 pm 3S teams start

?? pm after SSF4AE and UMVC3 pools get to top 8 SSF4 AE 2v2 teams and UMVC3 3v3 teams start

After teams are over Salty Suite opens...

11/11 Sunday:

9:00 am - SFXT

9:00 am - Skull Girls

9:00 am - Soul Calibur V

12:00 pm KOF top 4 (secondary stream)

12:00 pm - MK9 top 8

1:00 pm - P4 top 8 (secondary stream)

2:00 pm - TTT2 top 8

4:30 pm - SSF4AE top 8

6:30 pm - UMVC3 top 8

based on the schedule, when will we do the 5v5?

also they lowered the player number requirements for a lot of games, blazblue will only need 16 people to get a tourney and is $5 so

http://www.versusnetplay.com/ab2012registration/ PRE-REGGG venue fee only $20, please support blazblue if you play it some :V

Jesus Christ, it starts that early? Well I guess I won't be able to participate at all; I don't get out of class till 11:30 at best and that's out in Downtown Dallas. Best of luck folks!

Jesus Christ, it starts that early? Well I guess I won't be able to participate at all; I don't get out of class till 11:30 at best and that's out in Downtown Dallas. Best of luck folks!

if you reg online early maybe you'd be ok to be there in time for persona?

also dohhhh saturday classes

if you reg online early maybe you'd be ok to be there in time for persona?

also dohhhh saturday classes

The earliest I'll be able to get any cash is on friday. I don't know when Pre-Reg's are done, but if it's good by then, I probably will.

Tournament Schedule:

11/10 Saturday -

8am - 11am last minute sign ups.

11:00 am SSF4 AE pools start

11:00 am BlazBlu starts

12:00 pm UMVC3 pools start

12:00 pm TTT2 pools start

2:00 pm MK9 pools start

3:00 pm KOF XIII pools start

3:00 pm P4 pools start

6:00 pm SSF2T start

7:00 pm 3S teams start

?? pm after SSF4AE and UMVC3 pools get to top 8 SSF4 AE 2v2 teams and UMVC3 3v3 teams start

Looks like 2:00 Saturday will be the best time... AFAIK nobody here is going to be entering MK9 (or if so, the fewest people entering MK9 will also be participating in the 5v5)

two parter:

1) just in case austin people can't get the hotel, there's an economy suites [or something like that] just across on the other side of bush, the sign was flashing $45/night rooms so worst case you guys can get your OWN ROOM HMPH

2) I'm still working on flags, assuming I actually get them done [yeah right], how many would I need to print?

Play BB, it's still a good game. :thumbu:

BB<3 I look forward to more mightfo bb casuals than the p4 tourney~

<3 <3 <3 scottie i hope you enjoy fighting my makoto she's kind of decent now!

Guilty casuals too? Who wants to fight a scrubby Ky? :>

me! im ready for chains vs coconuts

Looking forward to borrowing that converter for BB lol

dad several people are going to need them you should get your own or adapt or something :x

Oh you funny mightfo, you funny.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT CONVERTER FOR DAT BB.

I already adapted way back by asking you to use the converter lol. The real adapting needing to be done is put BB on PS3 as it always should've been.

I already adapted way back by asking you to use the converter lol.

learning stick isnt hard, only took me like 2-4 weeks. that's adaptation, not risking not being able to play on something you dont know how to play on while hoping people like you are rare enough in number that ill have a converter for you to borrow.

i dont like being taken for granted.

learning stick isnt hard, only took me like 2-4 weeks. that's adaptation, not risking not being able to play on something you dont know how to play on while hoping people like you are rare enough in number that ill have a converter for you to borrow.

i dont like being taken for granted.

That's where you're wrong. It's hard if you both don't want to learn it for this game and have been using pad since CT. I don't like it and won't do it.

I use stick for P4A and Marvel. Hell Skullgirls, AH3 and KoF when i was playing them too.

Pad for BB, SC and Tekken.

I like using different peripherals for different games for different reasons.

And i don't take you for granted, i know you don't have to let me use it. I've just always used it when i come down and that was just my dumb way of asking.

And we all know the real issue is BB being on 360. WHAAAAAAAAAAAA blaming others for my misfortunes? How dare I.........

And we all know the real issue is BB being on 360. WHAAAAAAAAAAAA blaming others for my misfortunes? How dare I.........

being on 360 does ultimately mean that more players can use their ideal controllers since you can have ps3 pad players on it as well as 360 pad players, while there's no way for 360 pad players to play on ps3 afaik. that seems more significant of an advantage than any other advantage to using either console

definitely gonna talk with sunfish etc about getting some people down to austin next weekend, especially since some of ya'll are coming this weekend :3