Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mightfo

Dallas-Fort Worth Thread

being on 360 does ultimately mean that more players can use their ideal controllers since you can have ps3 pad players on it as well as 360 pad players, while there's no way for 360 pad players to play on ps3 afaik. that seems more significant of an advantage than any other advantage to using either console

Which is why i need to borrow your converter..... lol.

im poverty and cain't afford that ish.

if you've got enough money to buy fighting games and drive to texas and enter tourneys you have enough money to use a ps2 pad(same shit) and buy those cheapass converters for them

anyway im excited as fuck to lab/train in gg/bb/ttt2 next two days

also i need a ride but im pretty close to the tourney so i should be convenient to pick up. will bring a setup for casuals

lastly, who all is getting hotel rooms? wanna know for hangout purposes

Hey Mightfo, wanna play BB in my room?!

sure dad!! ill try to get ro and eric along too

do you play gg any?

should i bring a 360 or a ps3 for casuals?

if i bring a 360 we can play guilty but will be reliant on people's 360 sticks and my 2 converters. who all is bringing 360 sticks?

if i bring a ps3 controllers will be less of a concern i guess but no gg yet i think... will someone else bring a 360 setup for gg?

scottie you should have a widechanâ„¢ faceplate on your 360. there's not one to buy??? FORGE YOUR OWN. its like the 360 faceplate was MADE for it. wide and even has face in the name

I will have my 360 setup with GG/BB/P4A

I'm no good at GG at the moment but I'll certainly play you.

Cool ill bring my ps3 setup then. So we'll do BB/TTT2 on that and GG/BB on your setup.

if you've got enough money to buy fighting games and drive to texas and enter tourneys you have enough money to use a ps2 pad(same shit) and buy those cheapass converters for them

It's funny because i don't do those things. For tournaments i'm GIVEN money to use for that alone and when i come back, if i win any money, i give it back and if not than whatever, always next time.

I don't have a job or go to school and can't do either anytime soon because of my "situation"

And no a ps2 and ps3 pad are different. Even if it's only a minute difference.

You can't assume anything about someone bro, shit is always happening.

You guys should come out and karaoke with us, then play anime games. I'm really persuasive.

ill be at my place (probably with ro) for anime games whenever tomorrow night i guess(might have to do something tomorrow night and not be able to do stuff till AB, will let you know later. maybe someone else can "host" for gaming tho)

what time will you karaoke exactly, sunfish? i wonder if itll be a few hours after they actually arrive. anime then karaoke then anime?

With Kenneth and Pozer not going, Not sure if the 5v5 will be going down.

fucccck that's disappointing maybe we could do a 4v4 somehow?? anyone not on the team who is coming?

I could potentially host tomorrow post Karaoke for some late night games, you guys want. Would just need to ask my roommates. Hit me up on twitter or FB though.

I can pretend to be Pozer?

well we include people who arent technically in dallas in our team andddd fuck it san antonio is now "close enough" to austin so you can be on their team

i guess woof could leave the team and make it 4v4 since he's not been hungry recently. or maybe chickzama or cookie..not sure

Who else is going to absolute battle besides us and fubar. With SA Jin that makes like 3 dudes for the Austin team?

Who else is going to absolute battle besides us and fubar. With SA Jin that makes like 3 dudes for the Austin team?

danke is also going iirc. i assume you include "scottie" with "us"?

With Kenneth and Pozer not going, Not sure if the 5v5 will be going down.

TELL KEN THAT BREADFACE SAID GET HIS LIL HINEY DOWN HERE