Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mightfo

Dallas-Fort Worth Thread

Since there is no meetup tomorrow, who is up for some bowling? (this is Metal btw)

oh man if i wasn't already totally committed on going to austin I'd be all for that

bowling is my one weakness

Hey Guys

Just wanted to say thanks for coming. Hopefully you guys enjoyed your selves. Ill be planning a bigger event sometime next year. If there was anything that you didn't like about the tournament that just transpired be sure to leave some feedback.

Unfortunately BB didn't made it to the list at Bar Fights :\

Is there a BYOC area where we could run our side tournament for BB?

Either sunfish or I will host this saturday. Im thinking like 1:30 PM till like 1 AM. We will have a certain cool game almost none of us have gotten to play yet- Got a flash drive? Also, GG/BB of course and possibly TTT2 depending on who's there.

Sad thing about BB at TBF, especially since BB has gotten more attendants than MK9 recently and yet MK9 doesnt get cut but BB does. I understand cutting games because there's so much stuff and there's limited venue space, but 1-2 of the games that werent cut seem questionable to me.

I doubt there will be a BYOC area. TBF is a fairly packed event relative to venue size, there's just not space for stuff. I guess I wont go since no gg/bb=nothing for me to play really, but I might be up for having people at my place then.(probably not due to finals and stuff)

I dunno, i mean they didn't have some games on the pre-reg list last time and they still had the option open at the venue that day.

Thanks to all the Austin guys for hosting an awesome event. I think everyone had a lot of fun (FUCK YOU WOOF).

I'm not gonna be doing anything this weekend, really burnt out from a bunch of different stuff so someone else will have to host. I'll see ya guys at Bar fights for sure though.

P.S. Bowling sounds really fun. We need to do this soon.

CLEARLY SUNFISH IS DODGING MY AXL

So yeah. I'll host. Currently thinking 2PM-1AM saturday. GG,BB, "Mystery" Game, P4, TTT2 depending on who comes. LET'S GO.

PM Me if you need my address or havent been to a DFW meetup before.

it's my brother's birthday that saturday so I'll end up leaving early from the meetup

but I'll do my best to be there and get in as many games as possible

late edit: actually if you guys want to do some bowling, I'm going to Super Bowl in plano on Sunday for the aforementioned birthday celebration, and y'all are welcome to come down and roll with us. we'll probably get started around 8:00 - 8:30 and play 2-3 games. you don't have to bring a gift but you'll have to pay for food/drink yourself. SHOMAR SHABBAS

It's been a long time since I replied here, but I can make it to the meeting this Saturday. I'll bring my laptop with MB and my other games in it.

Bowling is fun. I throw balls like I throw chairs (badly, but I enjoy it :P). Can't make it out this weekend, but we should go again sometime. (maybe after Bar Fights? yolo bowling)

IS THE MYSTERY GAME PRIMAL RAGE??? IT HAD BETTER BE

no, mystery game is a game that is actually seems good and will be played at each meetup if interest stays.(primal rage is fucking hilarious kusoge though) i just cant mention it

Hey guys, just wanted to drop word in that I'll be making a trip into the Metroplex for Barfights. Mightfo asked me the other day via social media when I was gonna come back up to hang with you guys at a meetup. Is there gonna be a meetup during Barfights, or is it gonna be on Friday like I'm hoping?

Oh sweet, if someone's taking the MB setup, no need to bring mine. I'll be there btw, and I'll be kind enough to bring my games this time just in case Cookie forgets to bring his again.

Also, FUCKING AZRAEL MAN.