Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ElvenShadow

ElvenShadow's Japan blog

Very cool stuff. Keep us informed. @_@ I lol'd hard at the "Final Fight: Kaqn" thing. I've always liked the guy but never knew he was THAT big over there.

yes RF lives in Kansai and it would take around 5 or more hours on the shinkansen to get there, I will eventually go out there when I have a large holiday weekend, its too expensive to go out there or just a regular 2 day weekend, I played him in casuals over the SBO weekend though

so you don't know how long you'll be in japan for?

I even bookmarked this blog! shit is a good read, hope you'll be there for at least a couple months more xD.

the only reason I dont know how long I will be here is because I havnt decided yet. I will be here for a minimum of one full year, but I can stay up to a total of 5 years if I want, every year I can renew my one year contract. I already did decide though that I will stay for at LEAST 2, maybe longer, I will have to see how it goes. Also, I updated the blog with all the qualified teams to make things less confusing since I didnt know all the players names at the times of original postings

Bozac...did I read this right, that Kaqn and Isa qualified using Millia and Eddie respectively? Kaqn switching back to Millia is pretty surprising (if true). Maybe he believes her throw game is stronger now, he's always played characters with excellent supplimental throws. Isa with Eddie just makes my heart sink. His aggressive style will benefit the switch though.

Bozac...did I read this right, that Kaqn and Isa qualified using Millia and Eddie respectively?

Kaqn switching back to Millia is pretty surprising (if true). Maybe he believes her throw game is stronger now, he's always played characters with excellent supplimental throws.

Isa with Eddie just makes my heart sink. His aggressive style will benefit the switch though.

haha its true, I was there... saw it with my own eyes

haha its true, I was there... saw it with my own eyes

Well...I just don't know what to do with myself. :vbang:

mike i left a comment on the previous entry, but you posted the next update pretty soon after, so i don't know if you saw it. hurry up and qualify though.