Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zephyr07

Blazblue: Short Stories and Novel Discussion

Preview of the novel. A lot of pages in fact.

http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/201301blazblue/image/blazblue_trial02.pdf

The trial for the entire first chapter is already up? It was announced yesterday on a poster.

egzcJvYl.png

And there was the right arm cut off...

Name of the chapters:

Prologue Rebirth

Chapter 1 Contact

Chapter 2 Immortal

Chapter 3 Mitsurugi

Chapter 4 Secret

Chapter 5 Kaiteki (会敵, I have no idea how to translate this, and the dictionary ain't any help)

Chapter 6 Interlude

Looks like he's definitely getting the Bloodedge treatment...

The "Rebirth" prologue name sounds interesting.

^So then by what you say Rachel and Raquel are two completely different people. Funny how the same blood sucking stuff happened to Ragna only with Rachel.

What is written in that thought bubble of Raquel in Mori's drawing?

^So then by what you say Rachel and Raquel are two completely different people. Funny how the same blood sucking stuff happened to Ragna only with Rachel.

They could be the same. It's not clear. Naoto thinks they look very similar, however Raquel looks older than the other girl. Also Raquel have golden eyes and the girl had red. It's not clear, since Naoto thinks her sad since is because she knows what's going to happen to him or she sees some resemblance in Naoto. Naoto couldn't either see any numbers above the girls head, which he knows only happens in dreams.

In the bubble, it says "sell...".

But given that Raquel has the Alucard last name, they're family, and if Rachel seems to hace the same age that she has in BB, then this story shouldn't start too many years away from it.

In that second picture: Is that Relius and Valkenhayn? Oh, and also what appears to be a young Clavis in the background?

In that second picture: Is that Relius and Valkenhayn? Oh, and also what appears to be a young Clavis in the background?

It's at least Clavis that is entrusting his daughter Raquel to Naoto.

Also, at the end of the book there is a girl named Terumi Saya that calls Naoto Nii-sama. Might make more sense of the situation after I've read the book.

So Terumi being blood-related to Saya and Ragna (and Naoto) is the spoiler we've been trying to avoid, right? 

How have you got this book so fast, my order has been shipped about 10 minutes ago. Have you grabbed it from some store in Japan?

Curious, who's the lady in the lab-coat in the 3rd image? Getting some serious Litchi vibes from her for some reason.

So then Raquel is Clavis's daughter and Rachel's sister? For some reason I was thinking that all these new characters from the past were the parents of the current cast lol.

Specifically Ragna, Jin, and Saya.

The black and white illustration, I skipped the arm cutting one.

[fuckton of images]

Haha, Kiiro with her hair down, she looks like a older Es.

The second one: . . . Oh God, Naoto you playboy.

The sixth one: Ragna here? Well Mori, how much more nonsense are you gonna give us?

The second one: . . . Oh God, Naoto you playboy.

The sixth one: Ragna here? Well Mori, how much more nonsense are you gonna give us?

No, it's Naoto, look at the ahoge.

Looks like Naoto's hair becomes white for some reason . . . man, Ragna's ancestor maybe?

Where does it become white?

Or blonde, I don't know for sure

http://i.imgur.com/KOqXDr8l.png

This sucks I keep getting a "This page cannot load" message. To top it off I'm having a hard time viewing any images that were posted in the image thread. I wonder if it's my internet that's lagging?

I know it's Naoto but damn that hair looks just like Ragna. The spikes splitting and all that. It looks like the teenage version of him.

This sucks I keep getting a "This page cannot load" message. To top it off I'm having a hard time viewing any images that were posted in the image thread. I wonder if it's my internet that's lagging?

In my Firefox it doesn't load anything, but it loads perfectly using Tor Browser.

In my Firefox it doesn't load anything, but it loads perfectly using Tor Browser.

It's working now don't know what the hold up was. But yeah I agree with you, it does resemble Ragna a lot. I wonder what was going on in that scene.