Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zephyr07

Blazblue: Short Stories and Novel Discussion

WTF too many ppl look like the caracters in the game

Naoto - Ragna

Haruka - Celica

Raquel- Rachel

Terumi Saya - Saya 

Relius 

Valkenhayn

that guy with the black eyes looks more like terumi

liked how naoto looked liked ranga at the end

calvis kinda reminda me of sechs lol

WTF too many ppl look like the caracters in the game

Naoto - Ragna

Haruka - Celica

Raquel- Rachel

Terumi Saya - Saya 

Relius 

Valkenhayn

that guy with the black eyes looks more like terumi

liked how naoto looked liked ranga at the end

calvis kinda reminda me of sechs lol

The Terumi looking guy's name is Spinner Superior (スピナー スペリオル) and is an magistrate from Ishana. And there are rumors that he is the man who has come closest to the Azure.

Also another thing, Raquel is 2 years and 4 days old...

At the start or the end?

Ain't done with the book. She said she was that old in chapter two. She is 2 years old and it was 4 days since she left her coffin.

She says she hate wearing clothes since she never have done it before.

The Terumi looking guy's name is Spinner Superior (スピナー スペリオル) and is an magistrate from Ishana. And there are rumors that he is the man who has come closest to the Azure.

Also another thing, Raquel is 2 years and 4 days old...

So she's like a newborn then, btw is her personality like Rachel's?

So she's like a newborn then, btw is her personality like Rachel's?

More or less. She feels a lot younger in personality and she have big problem with those of the same gender as her.

She is very persistent with that Naoto should call her Raquel-sama.

She used Slave Red on Haruka to make her believe that Raquel is a cousin to Naoto, the same ability that Rachel tried to use on Amane in Amane's arcade.

when terumi saya hair down not only she looks like noel but also like ES

That isn't Terumi Saya, there is no image of her.

That is Hikagami Kiiro, she works for the Mitsurugi Agency.

Haven't come to her yet in the book though.

Zedar have you gotten to the image of Naoto looking somewhat like Ragna part of the story yet? If so what is going on there?

Slave Red? Basically the same as Ruby: Mind Eater, right?

真紅の魔眼(スレイブレッド) Crimson Demon Eye(Slave Red) it's an ability that let's Rachel control people.

Zedar have you gotten to the image of Naoto looking somewhat like Ragna part of the story yet? If so what is going on there?

Not yet, I'm still at chapter 2. I just passed the scene were Relius Clover and Valkenhayn was introduced. They are part the Immortality disposal group, Immortal Breaker.

Clavis sure is strong. He fought Relius and Valkenhayn at the same time while making sure to protect the kitchen, the table with the tea cup and the place where Raquel and Naoto stood while acting like he was only going home from a friend's house.

What is Clavis's role on the story anyway? Is he taking Naoto under his wing or something

Not sure yet, he said he came there to pick up his daughter, but he left her there with Naoto in the end.

He was also the one who made Naoto's new right arm using his own blood, although at first Naoto didn't know this.

Terumi Saya calls Naoto nii-sama. Might be some more meaning behind this after I've read the book since both Naoto and Haruka knew her.

I'm curious given that this is the Bloodedge experience. Has the name Bloodedge been said at all? In any context?

Skimmed through the 4gamer interview and some Japanese spoilers, thought I'd go ahead and give a few details.

The interview wasn't too interesting. BlazBlue: Bloodedge Experience is meant as an entry point for new readers, since the Phase Shift series was a bit convoluted due to being heavily tied into the game's lore. So, in that regard, this has some similarities to XBlaze.

A little bit is discussed about the characters; Haruka Hayami looks after Naota and her mom owns the apartment where he lives; Naoto Kurogane is an orphan who lives alone; Spinner was designed to evoke the image of a snake, and he's got a long, serpentine tongue; Kiro's a mystery. Mori also hints that Relius, Valkenhayn, and Clavis appear, calling them Mr. R, Mr. V, and Mr. C.

Mori later discusses the multimedia franchise a bit, confirming that Hazama was somewhat inspired by the Joker and hinting that they might do a side story centered around Kokonoe.

Only real detail I gleaned from discussions about the book is that Saya Terumi's name is rendered as 輝弥サヤ.

Incidentally, Bloodedge Experience uses a different naming convention (kanji surname, katakana given name) than BlazBlue (katakana given name = katakana surname) and XBlaze (kanji surname, kanji given name).

I suppose this could be seen as something of a progression through the timeline, in the same way that some of the other terms gradually change, with the names becoming more and more Westernized.

Other than that, it's basically just speculation, and people talking about how so many of the characters look like other characters from XBlaze and BlazBlue. Touya, Naoto, Ragna; Es, Raquel, Rachel; Ripper, Spinner, Terumi; etc.

Where are you guys seeing all these pictures? I didn't see any in that preview.

Where are you guys seeing all these pictures? I didn't see any in that preview.

Art thread. Posts talking about those images were moved here, but the posts containing those images were not so the discussion looks kinda schizophrenic.