Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jais

Kentucky Stomping Grounds Mk. IV

Toinght I found another dangerous booze combo. Whipped Cream vodka + Orange soda...

TASTES LIKE A FUCKING DREAMSICLE!!!

That's it.

I haven't been here in a while.

John, I work for Corrisoft. Also new car, so gonna be traveling again. If you can get RBill off his ass and play games I'll definitely drive to Moorehead.

whats up KY!!!!finally bac online hope to see some of you guys at FRX this year....lol if i owned a home in KY i could just fly in for games..

SHIIIIT General in the house. I can't make final round this year I don't think. It's too early in March. Well maybe if I get my tax return before then I can go... We'll see.

http://www.facebook.com/events/307036602677379/

3050 Helmsdale Place, Lexington, KY 40509 Apartment 4202

Will be hosting casuals at my apt. with my roomie.

Feel free to bring any setups. I'll be running most of this on my ps3 but having a better monitor would be appreciated.

I'll have

Street fighter 4 AE 2012

SF2HDR

Blazblue CS2

KOF13

UMVC3

SF3

AH3

MBAACC 1.07

and a few others. No SC5 or MK9 on my end.

Copy pasta of event if anyone is interested.

Chase. Saturday the 18th is AL grand opening. Apparently amadeous, who is kind of a new jam player is coming out, maybe bringing some people for gear. Maybe you and john could come out, and ask ryan bill and have him not come. I'm gonna see if eric and matt and paul and Indianapolis people are interested.

Chase. Saturday the 18th is AL grand opening. Apparently amadeous, who is kind of a new jam player is coming out, maybe bringing some people for gear. Maybe you and john could come out, and ask ryan bill and have him not come. I'm gonna see if eric and matt and paul and Indianapolis people are interested.

I'm thinking about it. The 19th is my birthday so I MAY be doing something that Saturday.

Something=guilty gear

Hey if you peeps wanna take me out for a night on the town after games I'm up for it. Drinking must be had for my birthday though.

I probably don't have that kind of scratch. I know a cool place downtown that has coffee and alcoholic beverages, but it's more for chilling and talking than partying.

Anyway, if you really hate gg that much, i understand. We'll have fun without you.

I probably don't have that kind of scratch. I know a cool place downtown that has coffee and alcoholic beverages, but it's more for chilling and talking than partying.

Anyway, if you really hate gg that much, i understand. We'll have fun without you.

But Lexington has a Japanese karaoke system with the latest songs, so I'm torn. I'm turning 26 dammit. Thats gotta be some kind of important milestone.