Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank The Tank

The even NEWER North Carolina Thread

If you're there before people start coming in for BB, I'll definitely play Persona with you next WNB. EDIT : WNB after this next one.

For any GG heads, all I ask is that you watch the first match. That is it. Even I feel dirty for being a Zappa player. The sword is waaaay too OP.

Yo zoogstin I hope we can get some gg / bb in at FR. I only got a chance to net play you while you were still in NC.

Yo man. Unfortunately because of school I have been completely out of the BB loop. I haven't bought a game since UMvC3 from 2011. I never bought the last version of BB nor have I been paying too much attention to CP because of school. Its not that I don't want to play its just that I literally have no time. However I DO plan on playing lots of GG because that game hasn't changed in over 6 six years plus I really haven't lost too much of my game. If school doesn't screw me over this next weekend like it did last year then I will see you at FR.

hmm. I'll bring my copy of EX VS if anyone is interested in seeing what that is about.

Do you mean for WNB tomorrow? I'll play. EX VS is Gundam, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also posting up again for tomorrow's WNB.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/559178_10151298943951829_1906744227_n.jpg

March 27, 2013

6:45pm-12:45am

Address

Champps Restaurant

3741 Sumner Blvd

Raleigh, NC 27616

Console is PS3

Yes and yes. It's a fun game and very accessible. Not like I really am dying to play something other than BB, but figured I would at least bring it.

good games tonight Eric, and everyone else who doesn't post on dl. :x I'm still surprised at that sudden surge of people who entered BB. xD EX VS was fun too. Didn't get to play much but hopefully next time.

GGs Rob. Want to be able to put up a better fight against Litchi.

GGs also to Dale, Andrew, and Will.

GG's. I am so rusty at the game, hadn't played since CS2 but now I am looking for a copy to practice. The bug has bit.

Cool. I will have a hard time when you guys get the rust off.

Cool. I will have a hard time when you guys get the rust off.

I wouldn't worry too much. I'm pretty unspectacular at fighting games.

Fall Classic!! Will be looking into getting side tournaments going for AH3/AP/BBCSE (assuming none of them are official games). Pretty excited that NC actually has a major (besides MLG).

Oh? did it get announced that it's in NC? If there's anything I can do to help run games I'm in

That would be great Tigre. I'll keep you posted once we get more info on the venue and such.

EDIT : And yeah, they announced it on TeamSp00ky's stream. It'll be in Raleigh.

As long as I can get there i'm in~ how do you guys normally travel to big e events? do you all just carpool?

We tried setting up carpools before, but ended up just getting plane tickets. imo it's worth it unless you don't mind the drive. (Raleigh to Philly is about 8 hours I think).

That's what it looks like, give or take. But I'm super poor and I've got three more years of university so I need the cheapest way. Looks like we're just going to carpool with a lot of people and take turns driving. lol

That's what it looks like, give or take. But I'm super poor and I've got three more years of university so I need the cheapest way. Looks like we're just going to carpool with a lot of people and take turns driving. lol

Amtrak might be cheaper if you can't find a bunch of people to carpool with. It's $156 round-trip.

CSEX is apparently like $12 on amazon.

For some reason this is the limited edition? So I guess there is also an artbook and other such stuff with it. The normal version isn't cheaper, I checked. Except it is used but probably not because of shipping.

Some of you guys hadn't played since CS2 etc, so here you go. We probably still have months before CP.

http://www.amazon.com/BlazBlue-Continuum-Limited-Edition-sony-playstation3/dp/B006VB2V7W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364700025&sr=8-1&keywords=blazblue