Sign in to follow this  
shtkn

[#R-AC] PC Good Games Thread

GGs to everyone i played this morning. i see some bb new blood, but thats fantastic. glad to see some new people givin it a shot ^^

So I've found several players today with a good connection and minimal lag input. This netcode is fucking with my head.

GGs to people I played in ranked, specifically Brandino and MetalSonic. This game is very fun as long as I make sure I stick to people with stable connections haha. Kiske is coming along, although I am definitely going to have to learn a lot to become competent.

GG's to ranked over the weekend. I have put in about 300 matches so far and have not had anyone rage quit or send any nasty messages.

GG's to ranked over the weekend. I have put in about 300 matches so far and have not had anyone rage quit or send any nasty messages.

Same here, I'm so disappointed!

I've had the most rage quits when using Bridget.

What has the world come to when one of the worst chars in the game causes people to rage quit. ;/

Anyways GG's to whoever vs me, like Storm Ctrl DQRS Skeleton and others can't remember.

Good games to jpFuzuri. We played like 40 matches on his stream.

How good were the games? Like lag wise? I guess with 40 games played must of been good.

I've had the most rage quits when using Bridget.

What has the world come to when one of the worst chars in the game causes people to rage quit. ;/

Anyways GG's to whoever vs me, like Storm Ctrl DQRS Skeleton and others can't remember.

Yea, after I barely won my match against you online, I did not want to play again cause of how laggy it was. Its too bad we all cannot play against each other as if we were local. The Japanese are lucky they are located in a geographically small area.

But I am sure we would have good matches if there were not Lag GGs SantaPoring.

The lag is frustrating, like if I lost to you straight up in local I can handle that, but losing online when I feel like I cannot do anything is the worst. So sorry for not continuing to play.

-r0b0t2k

Same here, I'm so disappointed!

I had one nasty message, but it was day 1, and since then I have not played much cause its hard to be excited to play when it so laggy online. Plus the people that are probably still playing after day one are seasoned vets mostly. Cause anyone who is trying to pick up the game has probably been too turned off by the lag to keep playing.

GGs to Biscuits and Lich, but bgs to Lich abusing me in Party Chat :(

GGs to plenty of people rq'ing against me in player matches against Ky...

Wait, does it not even show connection quality with opponent? I thought I saw people saying 3 or 4 or whatever.

EDIT: oh nvm, it shows it just only before joining a room.

Edited by VR-Raiden

It does if you do a search for a match, but only in that list. You don't see connection quality on the lobby screen.

Shouts to Rolino, wish the connection would've been better. Fun matches, regardless.

Need some more matches to break my Faust in.

Idk who my opponents actually were, but I played a lot of matches yesterday against a zappa (I ran Potemkin because... I'm not sure why) and got totally bodied in a JO mirror. I was playing on someone else's account (my GT was CheeseMastr) but I had some fun matches, unfortunately it ended with my being disconnected against my will and forced to seek alternative entertainment. GGs to all, even though I kinda felt like the Zappa and I were exchanging some salt. Or maybe it was just me getting salty, idk.

Idk who my opponents actually were, but I played a lot of matches yesterday against a zappa (I ran Potemkin because... I'm not sure why) and got totally bodied in a JO mirror. I was playing on someone else's account (my GT was CheeseMastr) but I had some fun matches, unfortunately it ended with my being disconnected against my will and forced to seek alternative entertainment. GGs to all, even though I kinda felt like the Zappa and I were exchanging some salt. Or maybe it was just me getting salty, idk.

lol we played Potemkin v Zappa for like 3 hours man. You're really good I couldn't get the dog going at all. I just started playing though my strings aren't tight enough yet. A lot of fun was had though. Play me again sometime

GGs!!

lol we played Potemkin v Zappa for like 3 hours man. You're really good I couldn't get the dog going at all. I just started playing though my strings aren't tight enough yet. A lot of fun was had though. Play me again sometime

GGs!!

3 hours? Man, I knew we played for a while but I didn't keep track... the whole time I thought you were Hellsap (a zappa player I've met and played against in Portland) XD

Playing you was my first time using Pot against a legitimate player, and pretty much the only thing I actually knew about the matchup was "5p/2p the dog. Waste meter if you have to, just stop the damn dog". It frustrated me that you could FRC ghosts and shit while I was playing at noob-tier due to input lag lol. No FRCs, could only ever get PB after that crazy slow j.D confirm... it was hell on my patience, but I figured it was more worthwhile than counterpicking myself with my main. GGs anyway, though I really shouldn't be screwing around with other chars so next time I'll just have to bite the bullet and play :JO:

Sign in to follow this