Sign in to follow this  
shtkn

[#R-AC] PC Good Games Thread

GGs to The Potemkin, why always denied me after you defeat me one time only? relax the potekim, don´t be afraid of me ha ha ha ha XD

our ping is 50~60ms and it'a laggy

i wonder why, any other games you play online??

and GG's to JACK as always!!! I cannot beat you as I used to....

our ping is 50~60ms and it'a laggy

i wonder why, any other games you play online??

and GG's to JACK as always!!! I cannot beat you as I used to....

ok, but as always, thanks for the respond. the lag is by wireless conection, i try to connect my computer directly with the modem, did not work, but it did not have that much lag? or it was not laggy i may say, and if it was laggy accept it, the world is not perfect, play for honor, play for fun, i don´t see that in the thouse days.... always complains or pretext. if it was a question if a play others games online yes, in pc ggxxr and melty blood only. In MB i don´t have lag.

GGs Noj, Traing more with your johnny he he he he ^-^.

IN RESPOND TO NOJ in GGXXNET:

Pretext, pretext, you should have lefted in the first battle we have, but ´

you didn´t, then that for me is pretext after the 2 or more battles, the

world it´s not perfect, i too have issuse fighting with lag but hey, i have learned how to and even do a perfect frc with or without lag, live with it. it[s just a game, i play for fun, permanet denied me then if you like.

GGs to Kick, you haved become much more better! congrats!, i remember the last time i fighted you i could defeat you but now i can´t! he he he he.

GGs to FullMetalJ, looked like you level up after battle after battle!

GGs to BMS, Red Spandex, MetalEX, Hotashi, Jack, Kicks, Godot, Ruinz, sobe, Sunshine, and anyone else I've played recently.

BMS - The lag seemed to improve at the end there, but it still spiked sometimes. Ah well, GGs nonetheless.

Ruinz - I will forever hate lagtemkin. :mad: In all seriousness, though, GGs man. It's been too long since we last played.

sobe - Sorry for the Riot Stomp spam. It's just too fun against Testament. =P

lagtemkin: my bad...

GGs man. It's been too long since we last played: Yes!

Riot Stomp spam against Testament: Nooo! :gonk:

BMS laggy connection: I could tell we were both suffering, but you still got me...:vbang:

GGs to everyone else I played lately, except for everyone SPAMMING DUST OVER AND OVER. A dust combo attempt in a match is ok. Spamming dust at EVERY opportunity you get because it works in lag is silly.I don't understand why people get on to play like that....I should play Ky. :psyduck:

lagtemkin: my bad...

Hey, I was kidding. =P Your Pot is fine. I just need to learn how to fight him, heh.

And don't you already play Ky? I seem to recall doing Ky mirrors with you in the past.

Imagine the worst I-No you can picture. That is what my I-No is like in it. Doesn't help that I-No sucks in #R

It's kind of sad really. Those who have played against me can tell you. I do some tricky stuff but most of the time it's just my computer lagging making me screw up and drop everything. I imagine it's kind of odd on the other end when someone pulls off a jump installed 5k hcl dash one second but can't even move forward the next. lol

Anyway, I'll probably sign on in a lil bit.

gg neba, wonder why the ping was nearly 130ms all the time. its scary when potemkin gets more stronger than your baiken :/ as in way harder to react to pb

Good games to whoever Jake is. Wrecking my scrubby Robo Ky with Baiken.

I'm probably gonna have to end up denying you because there's just WAAY too much difference in skill.

GGs to Ruinz and sTriFe!

Ruinz - Fafnir is a strange move, but it seems to be fairly effective against Pot.

sTriFe - Been a while. Tough Ky, just as I recall. I need to get better at IBing Ky's 6K so I can 1F jump out of your pressure strings.

Sign in to follow this