Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superking™

West Coast Canada IV: "Ah yes, 'Guilty Gear' - we have already dismissed that game!"

ray, the park monster

wu, you down this sat?

also, final round gg grand finals, on nico. lots of riot stamp, random dragon install/tyrant rave, and grand viper silliness, including classic signature kusoru riot stamp frc grand viper winner. but also lots of solid play as well, especially in the last round, where kusoru is like "fuck it", breaks out the mad yomi, and goes to town.

ANyone going to bonus stage at Metropolis comics on saturday? I'll be shutting myself the fuck in to finish a paper till then, but I'll bust out all my FR stories then if anyone wants to hear.

Gabe, question about the game. Did Shepard go to Vancouver BC or Vancouver Washington?

AFAIK Shep never goes there; it's Anderson that does. I personally think it's Vancouver BC, because Vancouver WA doesn't have an airport (which Reapers are attacking), the Reapers are said throughout the game to be attacking major cities (which Vancouver WA isn't), and in the Alliance News Network twitter it mentions that a dreadnought was shot down over Vancouver, and honestly what's in Vancouver WA to defend? It's never explicitly stated whether it's Vancouver WA or Vancouver BC, but there's one other reason why I think it's Vancouver BC: Bioware Edmonton has a real-life connection with Vancouver BC, and it doesn't with Vancouver WA.

After giving it much thought. I have come to the consensus that I must get 2. That is all

EDIT: Wu, I found out that for 10 more dollars you can get one custom made. Email them the picture and they'll do it for you. 65$ for that perfect Evangelion one you want?

After giving it much thought. I have come to the consensus that I must get 2. That is all

EDIT: Wu, I found out that for 10 more dollars you can get one custom made. Email them the picture and they'll do it for you. 65$ for that perfect Evangelion one you want?

only problem is src image has to be of good res, otherwise it looks like ass

There were people who acted as... statues, I guess at one of the temples I was in Japan.

It's kind of freaky how still they are, and how they manage to not blink when people are around them.

Now, if I was in that whatever situation and noticed that one of the mannequins was actually a person and was not only being uncommunicative but messing with me, I'd probably be freaked out at first by the surprise, and then freaked out by the fact that there might be a crazy person here trying to get me.

And this is why they never set airaccel to anything higher than 10 on any reg map servers anymore