Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

King of Fighters XIII

since the old thread got cleaned here is the new thread for the game :kitty:

btw some stuff that was posted on the official blog

100826chang.jpg

100826malin.jpg

100826momoko.jpg

100826oswald.jpg

here are the links to the KOF master Guide and arcadia of september that were posted on the old thread

KOF Master Guide

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V9HMGO60

and the arcadia info

http://www.mediafire.com/?l3gx8s349gm1ybj

Okay.....

1. Chance for new characters? Console exclusive? YAY!

2. Choe and Malin: Alright,alright

3. Momoko: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4. Oswald: Now that's what I'm talkin about!!!

:vbang:

The Chang sprite is the only one that actually looks like one of the KOF XII/XIII sprites, the rest look...incomplete, I guess? Which would make sense, though I'm curious about the inconsistency there. Maybe they were seriously considering putting Chang in the game.

Yeah, I would have to agree with you there. I also noticed how the Chang sprite looks way closer to how the sprites in XII and XIII look. I guess the others were just quick concepts, but if they were to add any of those I am very sure they won't just leave them like that.

Maybe there is a high chance that Chang will show up in the console release.

probably, also i think that the inconsistency may come that the rest of the sprites dont have the shadows that the other kof sprites had

also

and i know this are old news but i want to post them anyway

Chang certainly looks the most like a finished kofXIII sprite, but Oswald doesnt seem too far off either - though that may be due to his dark colors.

It would be nice to see them do a preliminary sprite for Adleheid - just to see what he might look like.

so, i have a question, in the trailers and on the intro you can see a group of people on robes, are they supossed to be playable characters in the future, or they are only there because

so, i have a question, in the trailers and on the intro you can see a group of people on robes, are they supossed to be playable characters in the future, or they are only there because

I'm pretty sure they're only there to be a part of the plot. I seriously doubt any of them will be playable.

so, i have a question, in the trailers and on the intro you can see a group of people on robes, are they supposed to be playable characters in the future, or they are only there because

That's just Those from the Past, they're the main antagonists of the Ash saga, I guess. They were there just because.

Seeing Chang in console release would be sorta cool, but I have never tried playing as him at all, lol.

well that sucks, i would liked to see at least some more chars, maybe there would be console exclusive chars, or perhaps with the new threand DLC chars

I personally cant wait for KOFXIII, after watching the ArcadeInfinity matches on YT 13 really seems to be far better than the 12 console port was.

IMHO KOF12 just seemed kind of meh to me. The cast felt small and the movesets felt tiny compared to what I remembered. (Last played KOF ~2003 before KOF12)

I was wondering if this was any good so I looked up some vids and raiden looks fucking stupid

Stupid good. I love grapplers, and I've enjoyed Raiden enough. Once I saw the videos of Raiden in KOFXIII I was hyped for the game. The gameplay looks great and Raiden looks beast. I want to play this game.

Well, i didn't see anything about this so...

Kof XIII Arcades will have a Patch to solve some of the problems that have been discovered since the launch.

the fixes are:

-Hwa Jai’s outofscreen bug, Vice’s throw glitch, and Ralf’s NeoMax bugs are fixed. Throw escape bug for Mai is apparently still present.

-Infinites (Mature, Joe) are gone. However, infinites limited to character pairing (Kim vs Takuma, Iori vs Mai) are reportedly still present.

-Meterless EX for Goro and Takuma are fixed.

-Raiden’s eats damage when his anti-air throw trades hits.

-Roll HD is gone.

-No character balance changes, meaning Raiden still has his drop kicks and the GCDK is present, K’ still has his same Jump D, etcetc.

I just hope they fix Raiden drop kick, and nerf K' a bit, but that's just my personal opinion, at least with this we wont see that F*****G Infinite again.