Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS1-CSE] Road to Ikaruga - The Bang Social thread - Do you even 3c?

Don't tech in the air against tager and you avoid 75% of his gimmicks. If I had followed that rule at NCI it would have been a shutout. But I'm stupid, so I rely on my character to win instead. (Not too proud of my performance against Mike)

Oh I don't random air tech against Tager. I learned that since CT :D.

And bumpers, I recently realized they're good as hell. I was needing a better way to approach Lambda, and thought "Oh yeah huh" and then also realized "oh yeah mix up".. then I was like "Oh yeah, I should use these all the fucking time, I'm an idiot"

hey, dnails more or less make that match up extremely lopsided.

its free approach

oh instant blocking b sledge and 5A seemed to work pretty well last time i played mike z.

but i guess staying in the air works.

the other day some fool Bang's 5A clashed with my Dudena's wake up Shoryuken.

It was a little insulting.

You don't respect I don't respect!

DPxx5A made me chuckle.

Come visit Dacid, I need like an hour or two sesh with a competent bang.

I thought when console release happened, there'd be good bang in SoCal again.

AI shows me I was wrong.

EDIT- Or Huey, since you're better than Dacid now. :kitty::yaaay:

Never gonna live losing that money match down, for sure

But uh.. yeah. Find a way to get me to SCR, and I will gladly grind with you for multiple days man. I'll tell you about all the shit I use and what to do about it, in theory. In exchange for Carl info, of course ^_^

too broke to make it to soCal anytime soon.

Scoots is going down, you should help his carl out, i was suprised at how much he has learned in soo little time.

I would personally describe the money match as a "scrub match", we both messed up so much and often that it was intense, like my match against Kennyon at AI during my second AI tournament.

I dunno, not proud of it. If I played him again now I would tear him to pieces IMFHO, cause that was before I stepped up my BnBs and learned FRKZ.

But yo, Huey ain't no joke. take him srsly, his defense is way better than mine.

my lack of "real" combos, average defense, and supreme yomi will defeat you once again...

lol i played bang for the first time in 3 weeks and i couldn't do my bnb lolol

atleast my chipp is looking pretty decent now :)

man i love winning 10 dollar scrub matches

Haha. Huey, one of your ONLY problems is you get extra nervous. Learn to control your nerves, focus your power, and you will be an incredible tournament player. Find your focus, confidence, and understand you have the ability to outplay people.

yeah i'll figure that out sometime lol.

maybe if i learn how to not suck againist spark i'll probably try to travel to cali for tourneys every now and then.

but spark first.

dai get me a ps2 so i can learn gg

Should I make that out to Lunar's or Lunaris?

Or all of yah clones can just hit me up and come to my place. I need to play more seeing how Mahouko got godlike with that DBZ stick.

Man I don't use any of that shit in matches lol. Except you know every video I've made so far has had SOME practical stuff which I do use. It's just the minority.

I'll tell you about all the shit I use and what to do about it, in theory. In exchange for Carl info, of course ^_^

Next time we have time to sit down, sure.

I only see you at tourney now, which isn't the most friendly place to allow people sets.

"I got next yo."

Scoots is going down, you should help his carl out, i was suprised at how much he has learned in soo little time.

I told this nigga.

"Ay, do j.2C lower. Wait to input the C, that's why your 5C is whiffing."

Most godlike help ever already, if you ask me.