Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

hmm i was at A&C today... walked right into some sort of GGAC gathering~ maybe there is a revival chance with the new guilty

^

old man striving for futile dreams

gawd this community is so old

More Pui salt please!

I went in fucking training mode trying to air grab dormammu 6C teleport and my conclusion is u cant airgrab that shit unless he does it in front of you face. If you fucking jump the 6C he teleports on top of you and u'll never reach, if u block the 6c u don't recover fast enough to airgrab him.

every single one of you fuckking niggas fucking don't know shit about the game, talk like you know everything, and tell people who honestly don't know anything about the game that they're being retarded and playing it wrong. I thought only capcom mahvel players like to talk shit from their ass with nothing to back it up, but apparently once you play mahvel, you become a fucking nigga. Nigga i have confidence in my play and u mad? fucking hell go die in a fire

hows that for salt?

I dont think I'm going to play the new gg. I'm not really liking the changes in the new version.

Been playing alittle ae2012 lately. Its surprisingly balanced.

But for sure most of time will be with vf5. Good bye airdasher community.

I dont think I'm going to play the new gg. I'm not really liking the changes in the new version.

this x N

hows that for salt?

yo man

just play zero

dont have to think

dorm 6c? buster teleport away, superjump buster>lighting his face, do gay shit

only way to stay not a nigga while playing marvel is playing zero

cus you already know the games fucking stupid lolololol

Been playing alittle ae2012 lately. Its surprisingly balanced.

But for sure most of time will be with vf5. Good bye airdasher community.

Yay let's play AE with john!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys, haven't played GG/BB too much, but hope to get into the new GG when it comes out. Also sort of interested in Persona 4 Arena, heard that Lovegety Station has it. Can someone please confirm this and if you know that so - what are Lovegety's hours?

Furthermore, is there interest for P4A amongst GG/BB players in Toronto?

Cheers guys

Hey guys, haven't played GG/BB too much, but hope to get into the new GG when it comes out. Also sort of interested in Persona 4 Arena, heard that Lovegety Station has it. Can someone please confirm this and if you know that so - what are Lovegety's hours?
Where did you hear that Lovegety had P4A? I went last Friday and they didn't have it.

Lovegety usually opens around 4-5pm till really late at night. Tuesday is the only exception, they open at 9pm.

Where did you hear that Lovegety had P4A? I went last Friday and they didn't have it.

Lovegety usually opens around 4-5pm till really late at night. Tuesday is the only exception, they open at 9pm.

Oh really? Friend heard they had it, not sure where he got his source from, that's why I wanted to come here to confirm =/

Could it be that it was off for whatever reason that night? Or have you been going regularly and never saw it?

P4u is on nessica. End of story.
Forgot about that, lol. Yeah, Nesica is basically a network system for arcade games in Japan, and only for Japan.

BB is actually a Nesica game, but they decided to make a non-Nesica port for people outside of Japan.

Think of it like steam for arcades and japan only.

Huh..well I've seen Lovegety with a bunch of imported for use in Japan only stuff in the past. Is it possible they have a nessica cabinet with P4u?

Huh..well I've seen Lovegety with a bunch of imported for use in Japan only stuff in the past. Is it possible they have a nessica cabinet with P4u?
No, they don't have any Nesica cabs. Nesica doesn't even work outside of Japan =/

I'm pretty sure the stuff that says "For use in Japan only" is more of a legal statement, not a technical fact.

Furthermore, is there interest for P4A amongst GG/BB players in Toronto?

fighting games are dead nigga

mahvels where its at

fighting games are dead nigga

mahvels where its at

I thought mahvel was a fighting game..clearly I am a scrub. Please share your knowledge with me.