Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Ill stick with OBS. Anyways I'll be hosting tomorrow aka Saturday from 4 - I'm tired of you guys go away. We have 2 or 3 setups for various games ranging from Aqua Pazza to UMvC3 and just about everything in between. PM me for Address.

OBS is all you need. As for getting rid of ps3's HDCP, I just use a converter from HDMI to component. I wasn't aware just using a splitter would get rid of it.. I'll give you my converter if you need it if that is indeed the case.

Ill stick with OBS. Anyways I'll be hosting tomorrow aka Saturday from 4 - I'm tired of you guys go away. We have 2 or 3 setups for various games ranging from Aqua Pazza to UMvC3 and just about everything in between. PM me for Address.

Sounds like there's still some interest in P4A and GG, so I'll probably stop by. I don't think I need your address, unless you've moved in the I don't know how long since I was last there.

Just to get a list out there - games that you'll find people willing to play:

F/UC

GG

MB

F/UC

P4A

Tekken

VF

DoA

BB?

F/UC

SC (lol)

AP (ugh...)

Mahvel (just me...)

Chaos Code (RIP)

F/UC

Also a chance of jewels like KoF: MI series, SF EX, and other forms of poverty.

I've pretty much given up in trying to coerce people into playing the game. I'll push buttons on almost anything though. Almost.

I've pretty much given up in trying to coerce people into playing the game. I'll push buttons on almost anything though. Almost.

Oh god, KoF: MI is so precious to me. Ruben, do you remember that one time you came to my dorm and we played the shit out of that?

Armor Ralf is broken mode.

Yeah..... I do........... we unlocked a bunch of chars in single player for some reason I can't remember.

Yeah..... I do........... we unlocked a bunch of chars in single player for some reason I can't remember.

Because there were legit characters to be unlocked! like Louise and Ninon.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?13487-AC-R-News-Gameplay-Discussion/page303&p=1522195&viewfull=1#post1522195

こんにちは。

アークシステムワークス株式会社 ユーザーサポートです。

平素より弊社ソフトウェアをご愛顧頂き、誠にありがとうございます。

Thank you very much for your inquiry.

We are really sorry for late update of [GUILTY GEAR XX ΛCORE PLUS].

Regarding the title update to [GUILTY GEAR XX ΛCORE PLUS R], we will release it soon.

Please kindly wait a while, thank you very much for your patience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j45x9ranFH0

While I think that reply was kind of meaningless, I still had a similar reaction. Maybe just because "soon" sounds better than "indefinite future," even though both can refer to the same thing.

こんにちは。

アークシステムワークス株式会社 ユーザーサポートです。

平素より弊社ソフトウェアをご愛顧頂き、誠にありがとうございます。

Thank you very much for your inquiry.

We are really sorry for late update of [GUILTY GEAR XX ΛCORE PLUS].

Regarding the title update to [GUILTY GEAR XX ΛCORE PLUS R], we will release it soon.

Please kindly wait a while, thank you very much for your patience.

"soon" is insanely vague. I doubt "soon" is even going to be within the next few months.

Yo why is it when I go somewhere, I always see you, Ruben? #Fryselectronics

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2