Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

I still have my phone and school computers for my internet fix, just not at home.

Also what is up with these Madoka avatars. AZ Dustloop is my home and I will not let it fall to this magical lyrical horde.

EDIT: Oh wow that video is funny, took me a bit to realize it was the Double Rainbow song.

Right when I was starting to cope with having to wait for this release, you post this. Now life is pointless again, put me in cryo sleep.

This is a reminder to make sure you bitches show up at ruben's if you want to carpool with him before 8:20. They plan on getting there at 8:30. This is all just to make sure my coworkers don't bitch at me again so it would be very appreciated.

If I'm not too drained from work (I get out at 11:30 :V) there's a slight chance I might show up. Would anyone be willing to pm me an address?

I plan on stopping by tonight as well. I haven't had a chance to play any fighting games since the tournament two weeks ago.

Also, what do people think about banning macros in Guilty Gear +R? It looks like the current debate around the macro glitch is leaning towards banning them.

Picked up an extra shift at work and now I'm wiped out and behind on stuff for class, so it looks like I'll be skipping tonight.

I think my stance on macros has been pretty well known =T Even when I played GG on pad, I never used them.

Shit, I just saw a box of Venezia's Pizza in breaking bad. I think I'll keep watching

Hey, that's where I am.

Sorry to hear Carlos, maybe next time.

Apparently this macro "glitch" dates as far back as #R and it has only become a thing now? I get out of my training a little earlier so I'll see if I can be there. If not, don't be too surprised. :|

not that I really give a shit since I'll probably never enter a GG tournament but why even bother banning macros now? What's the glitch anyway? If it's something really obvious, wouldn't it be better to just watch out for it and DQ them if they use it

GG's everyone, that was a lot of fun. Unfortunate that the AC had to break, but it'll only get cooler out from here on, so it shouldn't be as much as a problem in the future. Oh and shout-outs to Darell and Tom driving up from Tucson, wish you guys could make it more often.