Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Are you back to hosting this Friday Ruben? Or are you still on vacation?

I'd be down to go to SCR; but it really depends on what my schedule/financial situation is like by then.

I'm back, but I'm busy for the next two Fridays. Depending on when everyone gets their copy of CP ~2 weeks from now, I may try to do something impromptu in the middle of the week and the Friday after for a double-header opportunity.

Chris were you planning on having people over at all?

Chris

Are you alive?

But will it have +R? That is the question. Or I guess it's my question, anyway.

And it looks like it's going to be from Feb 28 - Mar 2: http://www.socalregionals.com/?p=466.

I'm POSITIVE that there's going to at least be side tournaments for all the arcsys games, since pretty much every major does. P4A or CP wouldn't surprise me to be on stage, since p4a is still a "main" tourney for a lot of majors, even if they only stream top 4 or whatever.

Being early March changes things for me a little. I was expecting it to be mid January like last year. How it changes things I don't know, besides making me wait longer.

I'd be down to go to SCR; but it really depends on what my schedule/financial situation is like by then.

It would be cool not to go alone for sure. I'm not sure about my schedule that far out though :(

I uhh... might actually have a car by then, so maybe. Not entirely sure what that situation will be like, since by "have a car" I mean "share a car".

edit: to be honest, I hardly have a clue how I'll work out arrangements for getting there and staying there. It's a new thing for me. Evo doesn't count since Ruben just basically made the trip one flat low fee.

CP wouldn't surprise me to be on stage

Actually, re-reading this, this would surprise me if the game still isn't released in the states. I really doubt CP will make it seeing how it won't give everybody a fair footing for those in the states.

I think only Persona will make it.

Only seven more days...

I would love for P4A Ultimax Suplex Rainbow Edition to be at EVO, but will it even be out on a console by then? BB needs a chance to finally shine, and CP would be the game to do it with. Everyone is gonna be all over Xrd for EVO 2015 anyway.

I think CP should take it, because it'll be the latest game out of all of them to be available throughout Road to Evo series. I think the game for Road to Evo should be consistent to whatever will be at Evo.

My common sense agrees.

P4:tuush will probably be out by then though, so hopefully we can get a good side tourney going. P4U released in arcades and on consoles only 4-5 months apart, so it wouldn't surprise me if we get the game in spring/early-summer.

Blazblue card game? ughhh... why not?

Just watched Perfect Blue with Bryce and it was amazing to say the least. Now to google this shit and figure out what the fuck actually happened.

Sooooooooo looking at some of the cards the VS series has done before, is it going to be the females only are can we expect super-kawaii-desu-desu-how-embarrassing cards for Ragna and the other guys as well?

Patched with what? Hasn't the arcade been in it's final version for awhile now?

I don't know. People on PSN wont shut the hell up with how they think it'll be "re-balanced."

Honestly, I'm hoping it's exactly the same as in arcades.

I HAVE DIED EVERYDAY WAITING FOR YOU, BUABE.

NO TYPO. LIKE IF YOU CRY EVERYTIEM

Also, I can't see there being a balance patch for BBCP until the arcade is ready for the new DLC characters.

I really think BBCP is just fine balance-wise. Of course, I haven't been airthrown by Hakumen into UNIT COOKIE DOUGH for 9k yet, so my opinion could change.