Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

I wasn't aware you guys knew about that since I didn't think Ruben wanted anyone to know. I get your point. All I knew was that Ruben was going to take it off my ps3 sometime after he got his 2nd PS3, so he could use it at gatherings. As long as I bring my setup with, it solves that problem in the short term. The moment Ruben wants his 2nd digital download for his other PS3, he'll remove it from mine and I'll have Kevin give my copy back.

I didn't want it posted on DL because I didn't want people lining up for it. This whole second ps3 thing is becoming a disappearing possibility so I might as well whore it out for the time being. Jimmy is right though, and I was going to deactivate your ps3 from my Jap account on Wednesday since it's all in Japanese and I'd rather not try and guide you through it.

Erik that sucks that you got screwed, but your kindness can help people in need, the BBCP Make-a-Wish foundation thanks you.

I think anytime after 6 on Wednesday will be fine, Ryan just bring your console with my game and I'll deactivate it when we're done playing for the night.

I can come down wednesday.

I'm actually going to be playing all week, so if anyone wants to play, just hit me up.

I got a couple of people starting the game too that want to play seriously. So we need some big open arms for them.

I have 3 monitors, we shouldn't need more than 3 setups.

Actually my original intent was to have 1 or maybe 2 be enough, but this escalated quickly.

Ruben's place confirmed for 26 setups.

I might come by Wednesday (a rare sighting of me actually trying to learn how to play BB o_o ) and Tempered may be coming as well. We can bring a setup... and cookies!

And by the way, John or Wang, you guys can borrow my only copy, starting today, if you want, since I got exams and and I will be out of town until Wednesday.

I probably wouldn't have time to play it until Wednesday night anyway, so Wang should get on that if he's feeling it.

Thanks though

Your Ragna seemed really solid when we played. I'd suggest trying out Kagura since he seems really good and fun. Plus I would LOVE some experience against him, since he's someone you need experience with to have a chance at beating.

I think Kagura's hilarious, and I dig the normals and stuff, so I want to at least sub him.

I need to actually sit down with Ragna and learn his changes, since I haven't serious sat down with a BB game since I met everyone back in CS1.

I should really spend more than 10 minutes with my actual main before going to gatherings, LOL.

Not being able to jump cancel 6A on block is KILLING me and even though not gatling to 6B isn't anything NEW, I haven't played a BB since before that was taken out.

Gonna see if I can grind out some bad habits before Wednesday.

Edit: Ruben, one does not simply expect 1 or 2 setups.

Ehhhh, so make that 7pm, I forgot something.

Yeah I suppose I should expect this, also shout-outs for Tubazo for posting about BB on SRK Facebook. I suppose if someone that SRK "knows" (aka. not me) people will notice it. But now our thread title is exposed to the world, lol.

Yeah, I admit, I got the link when I as checking out this thread after work today. Glad to see you guys still active, and making me smile with those hype posts!

And yeah, I still have this thread under it's older name, but once I realized it changed, I LOL'd a lot! I'ma do my best to just post about BB on Facebook.....and I still plan on doing a youtube series with my capture card.....oh, and hanging out with you guys here and there before the end of the year. ANIME HHHYYYYPPPPEEEEE!

Not entirely sure yet, but a few of us from Tucson may be able to make it up to you place for this Wednesday gathering Ruben. By a few of us I mean me, Tom, and possibly though not very likely Ted.

Ok, let's get this sorted out, I still plan on doing Friday as the main day, I was just looking for some mid-week games with a few people. I'm probably only going to have 2 setups max now that Ryan said he can't make it, so if some of you guys are looking to go out of your way to come, I'd advise waiting till Friday, TBH I'm probably only be playing games till 1am-ish, so it won't be that long for many of you.

I wasn't expecting this many people to have free time on Wednesday, or give enough of a shit to come. All I'm saying is, show up at your own risk, there might not be that much of an opportunity to play with the lack of resources and time.

I won't be there all that long considering I have to be up sorta early, but I have a standby setup.

Game, or monitor, or both, just let me know.

11 will be the latest for me to stay though, so I should probably be a backup.

I don't wanna hassle anyone Wednesday, just bring a stick, I've got two monitors set-up so just one person bringing another console will be fine. It's not supposed to really be a day where I request that the majority of people pitch in.

I don't wanna hassle anyone Wednesday, just bring a stick, I've got two monitors set-up so just one person bringing another console will be fine. It's not supposed to really be a day where I request that the majority of people pitch in.

Need anymore setups, I can bring one? Also, you gonna get a stream going?

Ahahaha, oh man. This Wednesday gathering has grown out of control.

I'm almost tempted to show up too, now.

EDIT: Just to be clear, "almost" means I'm not actually going to show up. I don't think Ruben would appreciate me adding to the chaos, especially when I'm not that interested in getting "Blaz'd" to begin with (at least not before I get a chance to spend some time in training mode).

Guys, when ruben says don't bring anymore setups I think he means it. He doesn't even want enough people to come over to warrant three setups and a stream.

Yeah I'm not streaming anything, Jimmy hasn't even finished it and we're lacking a few things, not that I was planning on it anyways.

If you bring anything, it's your call. I'm not asking for anything.

I'm not asking for anything.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Hey, Kokonoe should be released in time for the gathering.

Anyone else getting dat dlc?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Hey, Kokonoe should be released in time for the gathering.

Anyone else getting dat dlc?

Lolololol

Anyways, really she is? I'll get her