Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

GGs thx for hosting.

^ What he said.

BBCP seems pretty fun so far; it's good to see so many people playing it. I played a bunch of +R yesterday as well, and I still feel like it's a great game; it's disappointing to see so few people playing it, but them's the breaks, I guess.

Yeah GGs all around. Im still good for GG. But I was really wanting to grind some BB last night since its the first taste I got of offline play.

Can we get a list of who everyone's playing? I think that would be interesting.

EDIT:

Chumaralupa: Izayoi, Noel

Ryuuka: Terumi, Hakumen, Arakune

Rath: Azrael

Zeromus: Mu, Tsubaki

Orrax: Tsubaki

Upstreamer: Amane, Litchi, Bullet

Valthazeryus: Tager

Upstreamer has been gone for a while.

Pretty sure it looks more like this:

Chumaralupa: Anything with tits and a face

Ryuuka: In-n-Out

Upstreamer: Paladin, Monk, Rogue

Upstreamer has been gone for a while.

Pretty sure it looks more like this:

Chumaralupa: Anything with tits and a face

Ryuuka: In-n-Out

Upstreamer: Paladin, Monk, Rogue

How'd monk get in there?

Back when we had those player cards on the front post, they QUICKLY became a bunch of false information. If I put a roster of played characters for BBCP, we'd eventually expand it for everything and a shit-storm of a first post would arise once again, so I'm not sure I wanna do that. Does it even matter?

I actually play Paladin, Warlock, Shaman.

And there's like a hunter somewhere in there too.

In all seriousness I will be focusing on Litchi and Amane the most, but I will also be working on Carl and Rachel as well if/when I get the game.

THEN AGAIN I will only be playing casually since I don't have the tenacity to get good, so it doesn't really matter much.

I know what you mean about the tenacity thing.

I hate playing online, so my only opportunity to play other people is at Ruben's at the moment.

With previous games, I didn't really like the games enough to warrant practicing.

I think this time around may be different. Or at least hoping.

For the last year, I've been playing online a lot. Something with BBCP isn't the same though. Either with how the game is designed, the netcode, or maybe the players themselves. It's so much better to be able to some sets in with players in real life. Keep spoiling me guys.

Ray, you actually play a lot of the characters that I want to get experience against. Especially all of them. If someone didn't already lend you their's, you can have my copy soon, since I'll be splitting a digital copy this weekend with Kevin. There's no point in just letting it sit there. I'd have given it away by now, but since my last paycheck got fucked up, I have to wait until at least Friday.

Back when we had those player cards on the front post, they QUICKLY became a bunch of false information. If I put a roster of played characters for BBCP, we'd eventually expand it for everything and a shit-storm of a first post would arise once again, so I'm not sure I wanna do that. Does it even matter?

Just getting a head count to see what characters I won't see here in AZ. xD

Does it even matter?

Well, it doesn't REALLY matter, but for people that have questions or want to get offline experience vs certain characters, it may be handy. Like if I wanted to ask somebody questions about Ragna, which I do sorta, I know who I can bounce ideas off of, or if I want to fight Tager for whatever reason....

Not necessary, but it has situational usefulness.

I honestly do want to find another Ragna in the area, come to think of it.

I'd be down to be Rag-bros, TK Blood Scythe is a bitch though. Ragna definitely seems fun to play again though; his combos are a lot like CT Ragna.

Just getting a head count to see what characters I won't see here in AZ. xD

I made a quick estimation of the roster a few pages back, and I don't think it's changed much yet. The only difference is +1 Bullet and Jin for Marvin.

Well, it doesn't REALLY matter, but for people that have questions or want to get offline experience vs certain characters, it may be handy. Like if I wanted to ask somebody questions about Ragna, which I do sorta, I know who I can bounce ideas off of, or if I want to fight Tager for whatever reason....

Not necessary, but it has situational usefulness.

I honestly do want to find another Ragna in the area, come to think of it.

Even if we had them they would only contain info about people who post here, which would be solved by said person posting "Hey guys I wanna play the game and I'm interested in x, can anyone help me out?" Or use the character forums. I'm just trying to avoid un-necessary complicated stuff.

Btw I am planning on having people over Friday, let's see what gay shit you guys have practiced in the last two weeks.

Alright, you've got me, Ruben.

Only other thing I would think of would be matchup experience.

Knowing someone local plays a certain character in the area would be nice.

But I have a Rag-Bro now, so its all good.

I have Overdrive combos that I never seem to be in a good position to use. Da salt.

My midscreen is still ass unless I have meter, so I suppose I'll work on that before Friday.