Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Ryan I also play on Alleria Alliance in case you want a PVE option.

Because playing as the 17.2 percent faction on a pvp server is oh so fun

In other news I'm so jumping on the Junpei Train Pizza Delivery Car

How is she one-player? She doesn't have unblockable setups and she doesn't have DP-proof oki. If players are getting rocked by her, it's because they guessed wrong.

Doesn't this apply to every fighting game ever created?

My Erectile Dysfunction is at an all-time high (or low depending on how you see it) but yeah I'll be hosting this Friday, nobody except Jimmy mentioned finals taking up their time so I figure the same amount of people as usual will show up.

Cool, me and Tom might show up if Tom can get his shift covered. Fine we don't need to play F/UC, but we should play Basara X I heard all the cool kids play it.

I would say you'd have to put a PS2 on a monitor and get composite->digital lag, but I suppose it doesn't matter in that game, I mean honestly Vince taught me that Kenshin infinite..... there's no shred of timing necessary there.

What's a finals? I'll be there this week. Tevin will also be coming along. He's gotten a lot better with Bullet.

Ruben, I moved my birthday party to Friday the 13th. Are you hosting that day and will you be able to make it?

Talk of F/UC really does bring Carlos here! On another note me and Tom will be coming up for games Friday. Don't know about Ted though.

Yeah, I'm going to need the usual stuff for tomorrow since I guess the only people who said they aren't coming are Jimmy and Ryan, so it'll be crowded as usual.

If you guys are going to play EDH you should probably just pre-game at PCP, I don't see there being much room at my place for it, unless you wanna play in my room on the floor or bed or something.

Watching that persona stream was nuts. Shadow berserk looks redonkulous. Chie can turn any confirm into 6.5k+ unburstable for 100 meter.

I'm sure someone will upload it soon, so I'll link it then.

Doesn't this apply to every fighting game ever created?

Depends on the character/game. Street fighter has unblockable/dp proof oki. C-Sei in MBAACC has DP proof oki. Kokonoe has both (Black hole setups). Caster in F/UC has DP proof Oki.

Tao is very honest, in that sense.

Her oki isn't really anything special when compared to stuff like that. It's not rigged or anything. It's just a big deal that she gets real knockdowns now, giving her more consistent chances to stick to you.