Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Hey guys, Frankcastle is running a few tournaments on the same day we start our Ranbats.

1/18: AZHP Gaming MvC1, UMvC3 and Project Justice at The Gaming Zone

There maybe a conflict of interest considering we want to pull as many people in for Blazblue as possible. Does everyone agree to have the tournament start on 1/18, convince Frank to reschedule, have us reschedule, or let both tournaments run?

I'm going wherever BB is going to be.

And I think Ruben said it best. The "Fan base" for both type of games don't multi-task a lot, so the BB peeps won't be the same peeps going to the marvel tourney.

Unless yall have something happening on the 18th, then I think we should leave it there. Keep us posted though if something changes.

I was planning on them back when we were doing the P4A ranbats at Haz's, but the release date push-backs on that put that game in super-flaccid status. Probably wouldn't work out well with the turnout. If the BB stuff doesn't take too long there should be plenty of time for casuals though.

How silly, I mean it came out on JP PSN, HOW MUCH really is there to change between the English and Japanese versions of that game? The story mode didn't change from AC right?

I'm up for hosting tonight if anyone wants to swing by. After 8pm like usual. Let me know here if you do.

I'm down to play some games.