Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Robot War

Ultra Street Fighter IV (Formally known as Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition)

Wait why are people saying the 5th character could be Haggar?

Ono twitted that the last character is one that has not been on the SF franchise ever, which rules out any fan favorite that were on any previous sf game.

He also said that it wasn't Bad Box Megaman or Asura

Just giving out my cents:

First, those who are complaining that they are just bringing characters from SFXT: How many people wanted characters like Elena to appear in SFIV? Especially after SFXT? So you get what you ask for. Heck, if you people are now complaing them recycling resources, they have been doing this for a long time. I mean, Morrigan using her Darkstalkers 1 sprite in almost all the 2D games she is is a bit of a joke. Heck, MvC2 can be considered the official version of MUGEN.

Second, porting in stages. If you think they can just import them straight out, yeah, no. Mind you, some of the background characters are from Tekken so there must be some changes for it. Heck, I wonder what will they do with stages like Halfpipe and the fact that Yun and Yang appear int he background. And if you think Capcom always goes the lazy way out, keep in mind the airport stage in SFIV. On background, Balrog in in the airplane. If you are playing as Balrog, Vega will replace him. If you play as those two characters, M. Bison will be there. SO what will happen with Yun and Yang?

Cents over.

It'll be Akira from Rival Schools, series revival, all da happy SoBas~ \o/

Powered Akira \ o/

Why no Batsu?

Because they will just import his TvC model? *shot*

Because you don't want saucagefest? *headshot*

Batsu is cool but yeah he was in TvC and even Kyosuke got in CvS2, if there were any chance of this happening I'd like a new representative and Hinata shouldn't be consider since she and Sakura are too much alike.

Or you can give me Daigo, but only if Daigo mains him :kitty:

That would be sweet !

But it's capcom we're talking about...they've got a thing for neglecting franchises that aren't Street Fighter or Resident Evil.

I think I <3 u, JAM :kitty:

... But i'd better keep my hopes null. It's Capcom, they'll just probably come up with a shitfest.

Do you mean Takane Hibiki from Last Blade or Ran Hibiki from Rival Schools?

Ran would be interesting in that she would be one of the few people to wield a weapon (the tripod of justice!) and they can even make her play something like Frank West (MvC3 ver) and have her level up :P

I don't think so. The girl from cvsnk2. Going my way super and all that. Last blade sounds familiar so it must've been Takane. A lot of people were fond of her so having her back would be nice.

This'll be one of the largest games at tournaments. I've never been fond of ssf4 but I at least get some entertainment from the videos.

Come on, get hyped for super street fighter 4.7 =_= This is why I play guilty gear.

Come on, get hyped for super street fighter 4.7 =_= This is why I play guilty gear.
Because Guilty Gear XX doesn't have six (different, paid) versions, right?

Also lol at everyone complaining about them using the SFxT graphics and calling Capcom lazy. Go try to backport the SFxT models to SFIV yourself, it's not just a copy paste job (plus they need to make character models for the SFIV characters who were not in SFxT, and costumes etc etc) . Also they'd charge you for this update anyway, so at least they're using the newer assets. Thank god because the original SFIV models are fucking hideous, at least the SFxT models look better.

But you can update to Ultra digitally (for 1/2 the price), the boxed version is completely optional...and works with the SSF4 disc, a 3yr old disc :v:

the only way to explain... timewise chronologically.

which was...SF,SFAlpha,SFII,SFIV,SFIII

alex appeared in SFIII. which was after SFIV