Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Robot War

Ultra Street Fighter IV (Formally known as Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition)

It could literally be anyone, our only clues are:

- They've never been in SF

- They're not Asura or Megaman

I do think the 5th character will be Haggar, but if it's not, there are certainly some choices i'd like, such as Roberto or Akira (Rival Schools), DD or Rook (cancelled Capcom Fighting All-Stars), or an Evil Dan idea (I recall Seth Killian talking about an Evil Dan with pink lightning that he wanted to add to SF4)

5th character ISN'T going to be Hagger, the 5th character has never been in a Street Fighter game and Ultra will be their FIGHTING GAME debut!

This rules out so much and yet leave the doors wide open...

Edgeworth

why not? we already had phoenix in marvel 3...though I still want my simon blackquill.

I mean...he has the look, and the personality...and a pet hawk to boot!

So, it can't be Haggar then. Looks like I was wrong.

Now i'm thinking it will probably be Nilin, because she had Flash Kick, Shoryuken, and Spinning Bird Kick, so they might just make her a Seth sort of deal and give her one or two other moves to call it a day.

Personally, since Ingrid got the chance, I wish one of her other All-Stars companions (D.D., Rook, and Death) got to be in a game. An absolutely new character is also a good idea.

Based on the language used, I really think it's going to be a character from another game, but I don't know who. They keep saying "the character has never been in a fighting game before", and I think if it were an original character they would just say "it's an all-new original character".

Elena's cool, just not a character I frequently played as. I do like the 4 that are coming over from SFXT (from best to worst in this order: Rolento, Poison, Elena, Hugo).

New feature announced at SoCal Regionals 2014: EDITION SELECT.

You can now choose the versions of each character that you want, just like Hyper Street Fighter 2.

Combofiend also says we can expect the 5th character reveal at Final Round.