Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Robot War

Ultra Street Fighter IV (Formally known as Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition)

Except for Sean, those characters seem likely. I'll rage so hard if they waste a spot on Sean. We already have Dan, we don't need Black Dan.

Sean is from Brazil. And his parents are from Japan. Just because he plays basketball doesn't make him black. That being said, I agree that Dan already fills the semi-shoto slot.

I want to see Birdie. I don't think that would please the fans, but at least it would be something different. Not really a Karin or Elena fan. Nor do I think most people asking for R.Mika will even play her. But maybe they will. Rolento would be cool.

I'd use Yang since he was my sf3 main back then.I'd also use Yun.I use Dan the most out of the whole roster aside from Deejay and Adon.eh... kinda weird of me to actually be maining these weird characters but it's what I love doing.If they're putting more characters they should put R.Mika back in.not like I'm using her or anything,it's just a suggestion

Sean is from Brazil. And his parents are from Japan. Just because he plays basketball doesn't make him black. That being said, I agree that Dan already fills the semi-shoto slot.

I want to see Birdie. I don't think that would please the fans, but at least it would be something different. Not really a Karin or Elena fan. Nor do I think most people asking for R.Mika will even play her. But maybe they will. Rolento would be cool.

I know Sean's story, but i've seen non-black Brazilians. Playing basketball doesn't make him anything other than a basketball player.

As for Birdie, I actually wouldn't mind him so bad. My list of the characters I hoped would be added as DLC are Yang, Q, Twelve, Rolento, Sodom, and then the final slot is split between Eagle and Birdie.

Yun, Yang, Posion are practically confirmed, so I think Sodom, Karin and Elena might make it. Maybe Alex instead of Elena and Rolento instead of Sodom.

Yun, Yang, Poison are practically confirmed, along with Q being hinted at (he randomly got a tailor made hat, an exact replica of Q's hate, for a toy Blanka, and that's not a billboard in and of itself?)

I'd expect Rolento and Mika since he wants them so bad. Rolento is pretty sure, Mika might be Elena to get the minority vote (Elena had no fans at all during the time when SF3 was new, then she had a sudden insurgence of fans 10 years later...I smell black people wanting black character for the sole reason of being black).

*sigh* Firstly Poison is NOT confirmed in any way as a playable character. There is a 99.999% chance that Ono is trying to be clever and is actually hinting at Hugo. Even then, Ono is a MASSIVE fucking troll so who knows.

Second, as much as I wish that hat on Blanka is a Q reference I'm not going to put a lot of faith into it (or lie about Ono having it custom made as a Q hat) because that's actually a replica of Kens Alt 3 hat. The company that made the real replicas for EVO also made one for Onos Blanka toy.

Oh and Yun, more or less, confirmed. http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/sep/06/teaser-image-may-show-part-new-ssf4-character/

Nah, without the crazy juggling possible in SF3, Yun won't be nearly as deadly.

True, which makes me sad. I always thought his crazy juggling made him so flashy which was cool to me, except on when the receiving end of them. But he has dive kicks and a lot of solid moves. I wonder if his j.HK will juggle like Rufus, and if his standing HK will juggle. If he can combo into Ultra like Rufus he could be really solid. That being said SSF4 is a whole different ball game, and so far all the SF3 characters haven't been that amazing. It would be nice to see a SF3 character retain some of the badass abilities they had in SF3. I'm just happy to see some more rush down characters in the game.

I'm not saying he'll be garbage, just that he won't be super juggle god tier. He'll be solid, but not amazing. I think Yang will transfer far better, as he wasn't entirely reliant on his Sei'ei Enbu super like Yun was on Gen'ei Jin, and was a lot more fun to me personally. He might not have been as flashy, but i'm not about flashy. Yang > Yun to me, so i'm happy Yang isn't forgotten or relegated to a super appearance, but is his own character in SSF4.

anyone want to see a street fighter subliminal message?I know it's a bit off topic but I found it long time ago and didn't really share it.

lmao, no but seriously just google them up a bit or something, this thread isn't for discussing these images. :s

Let's try to not derail it too much.

man, thats the obvious scenario

now how are they gonna sell them is the real question, as a whole pack, as 2 packs, 3 packs, by themeselves, are they gonna pull them one by one like the costume packs or are they gonna release them at the same time

and if they are gonna sell them individually how much will they gonna cost and how much per pack