Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tae Seong Kim

The Pacific Northwest! Washington, Portland Hipster Forest, and Mutant Farmer players

Thanks for having us! C0R and blargster already made us feel like the trip was worthwhile even before we knew that everyone else was gonna show up. I wish my computer wasn't giving me so many issues. It's normally fine >.> You can download that SF4 mod at sf4remix.com.

This Saturday, Gamebreakerz is holding their monthly and P4U is in it. I'm not sure how I'm getting there yet, but I plan on going. Tournament starts at 7pm sharp and I'll be putting the bracket together at 6:30pm. We'll have late registration open until the bracket fills up. Shandor is now allocating setups and getting them ahead of time, so our setups will be ours for the entire night.

Last Saturday, we held a tournament at GameClucks. 8 Entrants, Huey253 won over Shaka. Grand Finals were recorded, but aren't up yet.

As a result, rankings have been updated (image/full list).

Paul, Sam, and I are heading over today a little before 7 and we'll leave around Midnight.

I'm gonna start learning BB so I can play with you guys when people aren't interested in P4U and get ready for BBCP.

Paul, Sam, and I are heading over today a little before 7 and we'll leave around Midnight.

I'm gonna start learning BB so I can play with you guys when people aren't interested in P4U and get ready for BBCP.

South crew will meet you in battle.

Just watch. You'll still kick ass despite being in the process of 'learning'.

Updated again. Just noticed Travis and DJ were non-existant in the list. Shyn is back in Milton, and Won is now a defector! Moved the more active people to the top of each of the regions.

So... How about them Mariners!? Awww yeah! 5-1 in spring training so far!

:mad:

Rangers >>> Infinite Gap >>> Mariners

Take that. SPARTAAAA

Nah man!!! Mariners beat the Rangers today! The Mariners are also 7-1 so far in Spring Training! AWWWW YEAH!