Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSlyMoogle

Big Changes In The Anji Thread!!! EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!

Hey guys. It's your incredibly lazy mod. Just wanted to let you know that I'm honestly going to put forth a lot of effort into moderating this thread and changing everything over this break. There is a lot of the threads that will be removed, specifically a lot of the random stuff that should be gone soon. Including the majority of the stickied threads, and also probably everything that isn't sticky. So my suggestion is if you have things you want to save for your personal additions later to the new threads I will be making then please do it within the next couple of days. I'm about halfway done with Anji 101 guide, which will just be beginner stuff for Anji, then I'm going to make an advanced guide to anji, and a "Hardcore only" guide to anji. These threads will talk about various techniques and should hopefully bring Anji thread up to par with other threads. Sounds good right? So there will be areas for you guys to post up everything you save, just wait for it, because this thread is really disorganized and it's one of the most active threads in the character threads. Which I mean it should be right? Anji is the New Hotness. Anyway thanks for understanding. Your Mod, TheSlyMoogle, a.k.a. John.

Guys you have until friday to copy pasta and save anything you want to keep for personal use. I'm nerfing pretty much all the threads Friday night and then starting the revolution. Merry Christmas Everyone/Happy Hanukkah/Awesome Kwanzaa/Amazing Whatever you celebrate.

hey man, but in mind that in march 2008 you have to change the thread (again) cause GGXX Ac+ will be the new game.

Accent Core + isn't an official arcade release, it's console only.

In light of that I do believe that Accent Core + will not be played in tournaments. At least not in Japan, and Americans copy everything the Japanese do... SO... No DICE!

Then again we're americans so, we could end up doing AC+ in tourneys.

Either way I doubt they will change any gameplay mechanics and everything will stay the same, only with Kliff and Justice additions and maybe story mode.

I'm not really caring at this point in time, and if something crazy happens, like us being forced to play AC+ then I'll change my guide.

Ok, there went the majority of the Anji forum. Here in a second I'm going to post up my Beginner's guide, with Advanced to follow soon.

I hope this thread will recover soon.... @ Chomite Finally u choose annji as your trusted partner hehehee... I thought U have given up on him... I never thought anji is a weak one. HE has some potential. If you play him correctly, I'm sure he'll be strong. Just like Ky hehehe...

arg...even though I played other characters for a while, I always come back to Anji. I just have no idea why but I feel most comfortable using him. It doesn't necessary mean I'm good at him lol. I guess Anji really is the character for me... idk, I'm still beginner and it's too early to say anyting for sure yet.

@ Chomite Don't give up hope friend. If you love Anji so much, so try to search his potential. I've fought some Indonesian Anji lately and I find it quite hard to win against them, That's why I'm so curious and have some question about anji. But the thread still under maintenance... I also think ky is a horrible character in the past. But now I found his hidden potential And I Use him correctly He has a unique gameplay tho... Now He's became stronger And NOw I love him much more than before... I regret Saying that he's a horrible character...teheee..

The Mod said that he will delete all of the threads and post a new 101 thead for Anji. He deleted all of the threads but didn't post a new 101 thread :arg:

I don't see why he had to delete all the threads...like the videos thread... ask away and I'll try to answer questions. If he doesn't make new threads soon I will.

Yeah, the video thread was cool :o It should be more organized, though, like having most of the videos in a single page or something, not scattered across 30+ pages.

IF somebody is dedicated enough to organize, then go ahead start a thread. I'm sure mod will be ok with it...