Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSlyMoogle

Big Changes In The Anji Thread!!! EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!

If you post the combos I would record them :keke:

Don't worry bro, I'm in the process of recording them right now.

Soon to be ready.

-John

Can we make a sub forum for matchups like the other threads? That way we can have a discussion and not try and look through 15 pages of shit?

Can we make a sub forum for matchups like the other threads? That way we can have a discussion and not try and look through 15 pages of shit?

I second that motion :kitty:

Amen.

It's from Korean GG community. Made by 'KoolPix' I believe. If you can just mention that, I'm sure that he will not mind anyone using it. @_@;;

Can we put this back in the guide sometime?

Posted Image

Yeah if you can find out who made it then I'll include it in the guide.

I really appreciate the guy who made this, cause I'm a whore for different colors.

Erm so what's the progress on the rest of the guide? I'm not trying to be impatient, but I'm just curious as to what's been holding it up longer than expected?

Erm so what's the progress on the rest of the guide? I'm not trying to be impatient, but I'm just curious as to what's been holding it up longer than expected?

Uhm basically school started back before I could get all the things together that I wanted to. I will try to give it some more attention soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Uhm basically school started back before I could get all the things together that I wanted to. I will try to give it some more attention soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ah ok. I'm just thankful one is being written in the first place.

I don't know where to post this, but what happened to all the character icons (on the front page)? They all turned into Chipps.