Sign in to follow this  
TheSlyMoogle

Anji Mito: Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRhBpji5ibE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0pCoiZTBoc

A new Anji has emerged...(his name is Asakao? アサガオ)

He takes risks like no tomorrow.

Tornado Stomp victory at 1:30 in the first video is epic.

Doesn't seem like he's unseating Lime Key as Best Anji any time soon, but he's fun to watch. 'Specially all the guard points he pulls out.

Agree with Darago, entertaining most definitely but not as good as Raimuki. Never would've imagined you could beat May while acting so......stupid. Like, stupid in a good way or whatever is the correct variety of stupid required to play Anji in the first place.

hes got the right idea honestly. Lots of use of solid educated guesses on his high risk moves. Even you play super solid intelligent anji, there are some matches that just are never going to turn your way unless you try and consider a spot to take a good risk/reward and grab it.

Ya know what's awesome about Nico Video? I can't watch anything on it. Can you either post a youtube link or tell me how to make a Nico Account (since I can't read Japanese)

*Sigh* When will other Anji players realize the awesomeness that is his EX S color? That first Anji vaguely reminded me of Zidane with moar Fuujin spam.

I'll concede the fact that I haven't been looking at vids of anji since... who knows how long, definitely not since school started, and even then not really, and this may sound pretty stupid or at least old news, but the last two match vids had a few wierdass combos that I have never seen before, including a fuujin loop from an HS fuujin. Am I behind the times or am I allowed to be genuinely surprised?

I was a bit surprised too. Then again, I'm doing same combos that I learned when I first started learning Anji...All these variations however doesn't seem to change much in terms of damage.

Awesome. I think Lime-Key is every bit as smart as Domii at his peak. I remember first seeing Lime-Key vids and he didn't impress, but now he is awesome. Good For him. I think ANG still has the best input of any anji player though. Awesome.

Awesome.

I think Lime-Key is every bit as smart as Domii at his peak.

I remember first seeing Lime-Key vids and he didn't impress, but now he is awesome. Good For him.

I think ANG still has the best input of any anji player though. Awesome.

And now he switched to ABA, rats (ANG that is).

Thanks for the upload.

Sign in to follow this