Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSlyMoogle

Anji Mito: Anji Discussion Thread

Hey guys, This is the thread where I would like to see Anji discussed. If you want to talk about what's better for Anji, going for the extra 40 damage or going for the knockdown, stuff like that, then please discuss it here. Thanks, TheSlyMoogle

Hi guys, I'm just starting to pick up anji (again, use to play him on reload) And i see that the forum is undergoing some awesome additions kudo's to Slymoogle for all your hard work. I appreciate the guides posted (and future postings) Very helpful I figured i'd open the discussion on something that may or may not be in a future guide that's giving me trouble with Anji. Combo's off of the Air Throw. I'm having a real difficulty figuring out the timing on the follow-up jump. I'm not sure if anyone can explain how they do it like if it's a Dash off the ground jump? Super jump? what..? and if the timing is as ridiculously tight as i'm thinking it is... is it worth it? Is it still possible to get Knock-down even with doing a combo off the air throw. And just so we're clear i'm speaking of the 613HS not his air grab. Thanks for any help :cool:

Ok, well through a little practice i found out it's just a super jump. At least that's what i've determined to work the best. So now that i've figured that out lol :eng101: The other questions still stand as far as is it worth the effort. Thanks again :)

Off the air-throw, why not just go for 5P-On? Unless fighting easy to kill characters like Millia or baiken, I would rather go for butterfly oki. Then again, is there a sj combo into KD that I don't know about?

gotcha haha. Ya i got the basic nomenclature down the whole 123456789 thing. But the name of Anji's moves are new to me. Never really payed much attention to them before.. well until now. That i decided to play and practice. And i think i was a little two confusing in my original post. I was speaking of his "On" not the air throw. Doing a combo after the On is what i was questioning.. sorry for the confusion ><

Oh. On most (light- to mid-weight) characters, if you do HS Fuujin immediately after Anji you can get them to bounce off the wall. If you do that, you can do FB Rin → combo or just HS Rin. You can also do IAD → (some short air combo, varies per character) → land → 5K 5S → On on all characters, but I personally can't do it and have only ever seen it in combo vids (this one does it on several characters at the end, and is generally an awesome video).

it depends a lot on what you comboed before going into the On whether or not you can get HS Fuujin. I bolded the most reliable post On combos for you. if the superjump is giving you trouble I suggest trying with 19 rather than 29. But do what works for you.

post-On combos:

sj SPSD does not work in corner (hard: ve, fail: ro, ab, an, ch)

sj KSPSD after air grab works on most characters for extra damage (contributed by Dawnbringer)

note: those are tested from decnetly long combos into the On. from a very tiny combo into On like a P stomp dash 5K5S On, you can get sj SPSD on chipp and maybe others you can't do it on after everything

post corner drop On combos (tested from 5K B&B):

236S-S: so, ho, sl, ax, za, te, fa, in

236S-H: ma, ja, ba, di, br, mi, in (hard)

walkforward 5H: ed, maybe others

for the ones you can do 236S on, you can also do 236S-D then 6P5H or 236S-H for more damage

on heavies if you do a short combo into the On you can do 5H

usually shitsu after On, or corner On > walk back slightly butterfly is better than doing combos. it's more worth it on lightweights but since ppl I play don't use lights I dont have so much an opinion. but yeah do what you think best

There are really hard combos out there after on...like IAD air gattlin - land - 5P - On again...but that's really specific and shit hard.

Hello I am new in the forum 3s thing it have some uses other than combos and gp The idea you when use the move as attack string like of the k.s were blocked or even p or any poke. or(( not always) meaty attack is like the idea of fuujin were blocked so the ppl will have hard time what will you do after it. When it hits or even blocked by standing pp 1.the k stomp and Charge 2, 8K Tenjinash will be a cross ups (( note if it hits it will combo with Tenjinash )) it may need a range measuring if you far. 2.he will be in the range of p stomp and fuujin. 3.He can do a jump cancel There somhing I did not understand in 6.s and 2hs. it usually cancelable to special attacks but do this test make ky do his 236+k ((against 2+hs)) or 214+k((against f+s) Anji will do the auto guard then hits ky ch when that happen do 63214S Kachoufuugetsu also but you Kou u cannot do Kou or aoi..? and what is the uses of anji high jump ((i think it the longest one in the game)) i some times use it after qcf+p and use back dash also i use it to escape from dragon install:keke: Ther other note about 5D since 5HS was nefid I think some times it worke like anti.air.anti crossup like qcb+k in ky sols qcf+k ((some time it come cross up don ask me why)) may also her air 2+d

hello welcome to the forum I think I know what you're talking about, I'll check it out for you.

No answer yet..?? I have found ((but may you already know)) the air dust can confuse the enemy if it done above him it can be done after butterfly and you can land air hs as cross up it shoryu-safe with FD ((some timeS the shoryken goes to the wrong direction)):

hmm, where did that list of anji fuujin loops go... anways, i noticed that you a hs fuujin will connect cleanly after a CH 2d, though fishing for CH 2d is kinda dumb in most cases. Ya, i see a lotta j.D crossups off shitsu pressure, but i wouldnt suggest spamming it much, as it's really easy to get use to and predict.

hmm, where did that list of anji fuujin loops go...

you wouldn't be talking about the one in my guide that I haven't reposted cause I don't know where to put it would you? lol

lol it's probably yours, it would probably go in an Anji Intermediate guide or something, but it would be awesome if you could repost your guide, it had plenty of great stuff. What ever did happen to it?

Good question. I'm just glad I printed out the guide for on the spot access. I brought it with me to the arcade while it was still here.

someone printed it out and brought it to an arcade? 0_0 I'm honored, I'll just repost it in this topic I guess. hasn't been updated in quite a while risingstars: it's cause Moogle deleted everything and basically re-made the anji forum and I didn't know where to repost it but I guess I will here

Tiamat's Ongoing AC Anji guide

latest update: March 31, 2008

Commonly Used Terms:

Shitsu: 236P, aka butterfly

Fujin: 236S and 236H

Dashing Fujin: 2366H, slower but longer range Fujin for combo uses

Nagiha: the slash followup after fujin

Rin: the heavy slash followup after fujin, FB Rin refers to the force break version of the move

Kou: special move by pressing P during autoguard

Aoi: special move by pressing K during autoguard

Orb: anji's air 214P

TK Orb: tiger knee with orb 2147P for a fast overhead, RC for combos (counterhit yields no meter cost combos)

On: 623H, mostly used as a combo ender

”n”-hit fujin: I'm going to refer to some combos this way by putting a number-hit fujin to indicate how many hits before the fujin. This is important because it affects follow-ups.

examples:

raw fujin: 236H-D

2 hit fujin: 5S5H 236H-D

3 hit fujin: 5K5S5H 236H-D

low 2 hit fujin: 2S2D 236S-D

Frequently Asked Questions!!!

Q: omg how do I do double butterfly!?

A: it's a one frame timing technique. during one frame when the butterfly is transforming, the game does not register that it exists and it is not on the screen at all, during this one frame if you use another one you can have two on the screen at once. if you mess up a double shitsu and the second one is a normal shitsu, you'll get a 6P, if were trying to FB shitsu and you mess up you get 5D.

Q: omg how did anji do 5S5H5S5H combo?!

A: Anji's 3S move can be canceled into 5S or 5H before it connects during a 2 frame window about frames 8-9 I think. This allows for combos that are normally impossible such as 5S x4, 5S5H5S5H, and 2S5S5H. 5H 5H does not combo but can be used to build guard meter. for short let us refer to 3S cancels as "3Sc" because it's short and easy to remember. so a combo notation would be like: 2S 3Sc 5S 5H etc

Q: omg j.S has an autoguard?!

A: yes it does when very low to the ground, it hardly ever happens but I promise you it's real. supposedly you can do specials from this but it may bug the game (still need to try this myself)

demonstration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDQaoY6Hxws&NR=1

Combos:

from standing/crouching normals:

standing B&B: 5K5S5H 236H-D (near corner) 236H KS On

standing B&B (corner): 5K5S5H2D 236S-S/D 236H KS On

low B&B: 2K/2S 2D 236S-S(corner)/D (near corner) 236H KS On

CH 6S5H (normal hit on croucher)

CH 2K 6P 5H 236H

CH 2S 5H 236H (normal hit on croucher)

CH 2D 236H

CH 2D 236S-D (works even on heavyweights)

D > homing jump > jD jD jKS jSPSD

D > impossible dust jH > On

2P5S etc...

Midscreen combos:

Usually if you are nearer the corner than the opponent is you will need to perform a midscreen combo. The general idea is to combo into FB rin and then follow up with an iad SH or dashing fujin (2366H) to contine the combo. Iad SH has more range than dashing fujin but less damage potential. After a midscreen dashing fujin, use a normal Rin to end the combo (need to time it) or a FB rin if you have meter. Practically speaking there is no reason to use more than two FB Rins in one combo.

Example midscreen combos:

5K5S5H 236H – D > iad jSH (most reliable, most range)

or

> 2366H – H/D

After using the 2nd FB Rin in a midscreen combo they will now be near corner and you can use the following enders after running in

6P5H

5S On

6P5S On (only on chars with fat air hitbox like sol, slayer, etc)

6P 236S-H

from jump moves:

deep jS 5S5H 236H

jD (whiff) landing jS 5K 2D

falling CH jS (enemy low in air) 5P/SS JI aircombo

falling CH jS (enemy mid height in air) sj aircombo

CH jD (far cornerstick) iad jSH

CH jD (closer cornerstick) 236H KS On

anti-air:

5P 5P sjKSD (use the second 5P as the hit confirm, must be quick with the superjump K)

6P SS JI combo

CH 6P 236H

6S sjKSD

air throw 5P/5S On *the lower they are when you air throw them the easier it is to combo, take 5S if you can get it but if unsure go for 5P. If you throw them too high up just make something up by doing dash SH for knockdown or dash SS Ji aircombo for higher damage

video I made of some knockdown RC combos I thought up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qZ4S6BxlZc

from specials:

autoguard K (cornerstick) iad jSH

autoguard K (closer cornerstick) 2366H KS On

TK 214P RC 2366H-K 5P/5S On (midscreen, sometimes replace On with air combo)

TK 214P RC 236H 5K5S On (corner, omit 236H vs Robo Ky and maybe some others)

TK 214P RC SS JI sjKS djSPSD

214P 5S5H

214P SS JI jSPS dj jSPSD

214P dash 2P5S/5K5S On (works on most characters)

214K SS JI jKS jSPSD

fujin P airdash jPKS 5K2D

236H combo help:

- KS On *near corner, basic and ideal

- 5P On *usually used after 236H-K. hits higher and faster than KS and generally more reliable (unless they are too low, in which case use 5K) at the sacrifice of some damage.

- use dashing fujin with 2366H for extra range. How fast you put in the 236 determines how far it will go so try to do that slowly then quickly hit 6H after completing the 236

- 236H-K *used to close distance then use 5P/K/S to continue combo.

- delaying 236H is sometimes needed if they bounce very high after the 236H-D in the corner

- 236H-(delay)D *used a lot to combo off "walls." there isn't much of a reason to NOT do this it can only help you unless you are really bad at the timing (but it's not hard to get used to at all). You want them to bouce off the invisible wall and then press D and it will launch higher.

- when very close to corner do 236H-(delay)S if you don't have meter for 236H-D and frc or RC for combo

- 236H-(may need slight delay if far away)H is generally a reliable, lazy man's combo ender if you aren't sure you can connect a combo into On

post-On combos:

- sj SPSD does not work in corner (hard: ve, fail: ro, ab, an, ch)

- sj KSPSD after air grab works on most characters for extra damage (contributed by Dawnbringer)

- 632146H (fan overdrive)

corner drop post-On combos (tested from 5K B&B):

236S-S: so, ho, sl, ax, za, te, fa, in

236S-H: ma, ja, ba, di, br, mi, in (hard)

walkforward 5H: ed

for the ones you an do 236S on you can also do 236S-D then 6P 236S-H for more damage, or just do 6P5H

on heavies if you do a short combo into the On you can do 5H

falling butterfly combos:

2D (falling butterfly hits): can otg launch any character with FB Rin or can otg with normal Rin if close enough to corner. also can combo into 236H

2S (falling butterfly hits): 5H into combo

3P (falling butterfly hits): 5S into combo

dash brake and guard (falling butterfly hits them for trying to DAA): 5S into combo

movement:

- retreat with iad backward with jS so that it covers your front as you are landing so they cannot easily run in from the ground, after which if far enough it is safe to throw out a shitsu. Backward superjump also gets you away quickly and the occasional backdash may be helpful if used cautiously.

- in the air you have a lot of maneuverability thanks to your amazing superjump which is great for advancing to the other side of the screen quickly. you also have jD to "brake" your jumps after which jS or a front or backward airdash is good. Anji’s normal jumps go quite high as well compared to most characters

- running at the opponent and dash braking is a good fake but probably extra important for Anji as a tool for moving into closer range against characters with annoying long range pokes. Run dash brake with 4P+K then press 4 will make the dash brake go smoothly into a backdash. So the command is run > 4P+K, 4. this allows you to move into their attack range and possibly dodge their attack at close range and give you the advantage.

Poking:

2K - your fastest, safest low to use at close range, if blocked you can pressure a bit if desired

2S - a tiny bit more range than 2K, does not extend your hitbox. does not scale horribly like 2K so this gives you big damage. it's a good poke against opponents running at you. counterhit combo with 2S5H is good stuff

6S - has autoguard and is your longest range normal. if blocked you can shitsu or jump cancel it (second option is safer). on counterhit you get 6S5H for big damage so hunt for that. if you hit too far away you can't get 5H so go for 236S-S

jS - your main air to air poke, air to ground, almost everything really. does not extend your hitbox

5K - good rush in attack when at advantage to apply pressure, should almost always be doing this from a run

jK - good attack against opponents higher in the air than you are and at close range, should almost always be doing this from a superjump

jP - your best air move to use from airdashes to begin pressure, also use this if you jS or jK is blocked

Zoning tools:

jD - used to make air movement unpredictable, doubles as a good attack to hit opponents higher in the air than you are

shitsu - use at range to give them something else to deal with. also can be used to block other projectiles and things. using this during spacing is rather matchup specific

punishing:

- 5K and 5S are your general punishers for pretty much anything that's significantly unsafe on block or whiff, including blue bursts and things like that. dashing into these works well also.

- 2D is pretty effective punisher of many moves because of it's range/speed combination, I use it for whiff punish often and go into butterfly pressure or a FB Rin combo if I have tension

- 5H can be used to whiff punish some attacks by anticipation because of it’s large range, yet highly rewarding combo potential on normal hit

- 5P is your fastest attack and thus can punish some moves on block that are normally unpunishable by anji, but they must recover in a standing state for this to hit

okizeme:

Throw a butterfly then run in and mixup. In some cases the range is too close/you lack enough time to throw a butterfly. Meaty 2S, 214P, TK 214P, and 2H are good when too close to shitsu. The strength of different knockdowns from Anji varies greatly so get used to common knockdown situations and alter your okizeme accordingly.

common knockdowns you cannot butterfly after: TK 214P, Rin (if too close to corner), corner throw

tension usage:

most tension should be used for force break Rin combos. then force break shitsu probably. force break D should be reserved for when it will kill them or if you have lots of meter to burn

RCs of note: TK 214P, Nagiha (pressure and combos)

frcs: 214K, nagiha (for safety)

overdrives: stomp overdrive is an ok whiff punisher, fan overdrive is good after On as a finisher or if their guard meter is up, and autoguard overdrive is only really good as a finisher

Corner butterfly pressure strings:

2K (far range) > shitsu

2K (far range) > 3K

2K (mid range) 6P [5H or 2D] > shitsu (anti-2P)

2K (close range) 2H [3K or 2D] > shitsu (anti-2K)

2K 2D (low option)

2S > shitsu

2S 2H > shitsu

2S 2D/5H

5K5S 6P [5H or 2D] > shitsu

5K5S 2H [3K or 2D]> shitsu

5K5S 2S > 2D/2H/5H

after they block the shitsu do 2K, if they attack it will hit them and you can get free corner B&B combo after the 2H and 6P setups…from the standing one anyway… if they are blocking do a throw and then go into meaties to reset pressure. other options are superjump forward jK/jD, 6S, 5P, 2S...make stuff up

Use the 5H and 3K follow-ups instead of 2D if not close enough. 2D will certainly punish them for trying to jump butterfly though

guard meter strategy:

keep mixing up short blockstrings into shitsu or 214P in corner pressure until meter is flashing

from Kenji: after shitsu dash in and 5S6P5S6P shitsu then 6S iad jH (they should be in corner at this point) then do something to continue pressure or mixup. builds their guard a lot and gets you lotsa meter. not foolproof so you'll have to vary it as needed

If their guard meter begins flashing go for 2S 5H combo or an orb. If CH orb hits you can 5P into air combo or if you are against corner you can 5P into On, or on many characters you can 5S into fujin loop. You can also try for 3P which you can follow up with 236H for a good combo.

Example video clip of a combo once guard is raised:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLqp8CfnnqU

Character specific combos:

*2D 236S-D:

- the D will not otg hit the following characters (heavyweights): jo, ab, ho, po, ro

*236H-H (very close to wall):

- will hit Robo and Pot and keep them in the corner

* mid screen 2D 236S-D success at max range (omit heavyweights)

O: SO, SL, AN, ZA, ED, TE

X: CH, KY

* 2D 236S-D iad jSH for KD combo

0: so, sl, te, fa, an, ch, za

X: ed, ky, ja, ma, ba

*5K5S5H 236H-D dash 5S5H2D 236S-S(delay on Jam)/H (ja, ed, po, jo)

Eddie/Johnny/jam combo: FB Rin after the 236S > dash KS or 236S-H (50% meter)

Pot combo: FB Rin after the 236S > dash KS/2PS On or 236H-H (50% meter)

*2D On *faust only*

*vs SO/HO/SL/FA/AX(difficult)

P stomp > dash KS On > dash SH > FB shitsu > dash 2P5K2S5H

also can be done from air throw 5P/5S On

Anti-okizeme:

reversal 236H: goes through a lot of stuff, buffer the 236 as you stand and time the button press for right when you are about to be hit

example uses - evade eddie drills meaties (even unblockables), ky CSE, anji shitsu

3K/6K: hold the direction you plan to use then hit K with correct timing. usually the K autoguard special is the best followup so when you press K the first time for the 6K just keep mashing on it

example 6K uses - potemkin 632146H, anji shitsu, eddie 236K

use 3K against fast recovery lows that fujin cannot punish like ky's c.K, Sol 2K, Dizzy 2K, etc. and unlike 236H and 6K, you cannot be command grabbed out of this move

Fujin loop combos:

notes:

- fujin loops can be started with 6P, 5S, or 2H. damage wise 2H>5S>6P. any place you see one you should be able to substitute another with the same results provided you have time.

- you can end with On for high damage but drops out of corner, normal Rin for high damage corner kd, Nagiha for corner KD shitsu setup, or 5H for less dmg than nagiha but better shitsu setup

- for some reason Jam can tech when you end combos with Nagiha a lot of times so be wary of that

Jam

orb RC > 2H 236S-K > 5S5H2D 236S-K > KS On (233)

orb RC > 2H 236S-K > 5S5H2D 236S-K > KSH (218)

aoi RC > dash 214K > dash SH2D 236S-K > KS On (216-230)

aoi RC > dash 214K > dash SH2D 236S-H (195)

Potemkin/Testament

orb RC > 2H 236S-K > KS 236S-K > KS 236S-K > KS On (172) 203

orb RC > 2H 236S-K > KS 236S-K > 5SH2D 236S-H (177 keeps Pot in corner)

orb RC > 236H > KS On > 236S-H 198 on te (for comparison)

aoi RC > dash 214K > 5S 236S-K > KS 236S-K > KS On (167) 198

Johnny

5S5H 236H-D 2H 236S-K 5S5H2D236S-S (206)

orb RC > 2H 236S-K > KS 236S-K > SH2D 236S-S (206)

aoi RC > dash 214K > dash SH2D 236S-S (185)

Eddie

236H-D dash 5S5H2D 236S-K > KSH (171)

orb RC > dash 5S5H2D 236S-K > KSH (185)

Ky/Robo Ky

aoi RC > dash 214K > dash 5S 236S-K > KS 236S-H (183) 156

Practical "fujin loop":

- 5K5S5H 236H-D 5S 236S-K KSH(good shitsu setup+corner)

works on: di, ba, ma, ja, in, br, an, ch, jo, ro, ve, fa, po

low combo version(does not work on heavies):

- 2S2D 236S-D 236H 5S 236S-K KSH

te, ky, za need to use 5K5S into loop instead of 5S if you do the 236H (omit 236H if having trouble)

ABA combo: 5S5H 236H-D dash 5S 236S-K KS sj jD (no orb!, 164 dmg + corner knockdown)

if you start with 5K omit the dash 5S and just do 236S

aircombo knockdown:

- 5K5S5H 236H-D run up (wait till they are low) KS sj jPKSHD 214P (corner knockdown+good damage)

works against: sol (hard), hos, sl, ed, fa, po

low combo version (does not work on heavies):

- 2S2D 236S-D 236H (wait till they are low) KS sj jPKSHD 214P

both "fujin loop" and "aircombo knockdown" work: potemkin, faust, eddie, slayer

half meter fujin loop combo example:

vs ky

5S5H 236H-D 5S 236S-K KS 236S-D 6P5H

75% meter combos (jam/baiken)

3 hit fujin (delay the D) > dash 5S On > 236H-(delay)D > dashing fujin (delay D shorter time) > dash 5H

from 5K does 220 on jam and from 5S does 240. on baiken it does about 240 from 5K and 264 from 5S.

Blue shitsu mixups/strings:

from strong shitsu setups like 2D,On, or 5H air hit:

- dash 2P2K dash (falling blockstun) 5K mixup

- dash 5K3P (falling hits) 5S > combo

- dash 5K2S (falling blockstun) dash 2S/dash throw mixup

Throw shitsu oki:

-dash 2K/5K delay 2D 236H/214K to punish if they try to escape after blocking the 2K/5K with a decent combo

-dash 2K/5K after shitsu (they block falling) dash 5K as close as possible into tick throw, delay 2S, orb, or 214P crossup

-6S is another noteworthy option because it puts them in blockstun and lets you attempt to airdash at them for pressure if you wish. against tall standing characters you can jc it and do iad jPPKS or something like that. tall chars are di, so, po, an, jo, ax, sl, ed, ho, te, ve

-just dash and throw them right after they block the shitsu, if you dont want the falling part to combo from the throw you should throw them away from it

feel free to make stuff up when doing blue shitsu pressure and mixups, there's tons of stuff you can do

FB shitsu theory and practice:

setup 1:

2K2D or 2D (hits at mid or far range) > FB shitsu > dash 2P5K2S5H (can replace 2P5K with 2P2P but will do less dmg if they get hit by the initial shitsu)

reasons for using FB shitsu instead of FB rin from 2K and 2D:

*you are fighting a heavyweight

*if you use FB rin after 2K, damage scaling makes the damage suck, while FB shitsu gives possible reset for more potential damage

*if you know 2D will hit you should use FB Rin, but if you are unsure you may use FB shitsu after hit confirming the 2D

setup 2:

stomp/air throw/B&B ender 5S5H

setup 3(character specific):

throw > dash 5S(delay gatling)2S/2D > 5H if did 2S, 236H if did 2D to combo

5S 2S5H: ky, ro, po, fa, ma, ch, jo, ab, ve

5S 2D236H: di, te, sl

other useful setups:

- Nagiha in corner (not too close)

- On drops them in corner (may need to walk back or forward first)

Example video of FB shitsu setups:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6sGJ6yFv8g

OTG shitsus in corner:

corner On drop: BA, DI, FA

5H air hit (not too far away): VE

the first 3 setups setups cause a continuous blockstun and are nearly guaranteed depending on if they have wakeup reversals at their disposal or a burst. There are ways to get it to otg some other characters as well

Misc

Links:

5P 5P (also work on crouch hit on potemkin)

2K 5K 5S (possibly useful on wide characters like ky or potemkin)

2K 5S (hard)

214P crossup setups:

varies by character

generally try these while they are in the falling butterfly blockstun

2P

5S

2P5K

5P (blocked standing or vs potemkin)

Airdash setups

jPKP

jPK

jPKS (less reliable to crossup cause more block pushback, only reason is more dmg if hits, same guard build as jK)

frame data: http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l131/CursedTiamat/anjiframedata.gif

notes:

6H does not autoguard from frame 1

3K is throw invincible and has low autoguard 1-4

3S is not throw invincible and does not autoguard from frame 1

i was watcing a match and noticed lime key go: 5HS 236HS-S (FRC) > KS air combo.(vs robo) How practical / useful are nagiha frc combos? Also, i think i saw him go 5S 5S(f) On after a mid screen On vs sol. Another post-On combo he did after Sol was 6k(FRC) 5p On, pretty sexy. But i dunno why he did the combo like that, does 6k prorate less or something?

probably just being flashy the FRC nagiha combos against wall are decent cause they do more dmg than FB rin, it's just less versatile and takes some timing. personally if I used one I'd go into fujin loop