Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

Do tell me what things should be altered in the future, but it's too late to shift too many things around at this point as I've also contacted a couple of other clubs in participation.

Umm for the 360's will we be able have to an active internet connection for a brief while? Because I believe you get locked out of DLC if you take your HDD to another console and have to connect to live. So we would have to connect to the internet start BB then we should be fine for the DLC. Not that this affects many people though if it can't be done.

Umm for the 360's will we be able have to an active internet connection for a brief while? Because I believe you get locked out of DLC if you take your HDD to another console and have to connect to live. So we would have to connect to the internet start BB then we should be fine for the DLC. Not that this affects many people though if it can't be done.

This still won't work. The licenses for DLC are registered to your 360. You can only transfer licenses once a year thanks to Microsoft's stupid policy, so we wouldn't be able to get the DLC on the new 360s, unless you want to lose the DLC on your own 360... If you want the DLC, you need to bring your own 360.

This still won't work. The licenses for DLC are registered to your 360. You can only transfer licenses once a year thanks to Microsoft's stupid policy, so we wouldn't be able to get the DLC on the new 360s, unless you want to lose the DLC on your own 360... If you want the DLC, you need to bring your own 360.

You can use your DLC on another system as long as you're logged into XBL. You do not need to register your DLC on another system unless you want to use it offline. Not sure what happens when you get disconnected from XBL in the situation that Crosell is suggesting.

Only experince I have with this is when I wanted to play geometry wars and my console had died. I would connect reallyh quick start geometry wars after verification and it wouldfunction after I dc d . But who plays makoto besides me.

It doesn't seem like you'd be too far out of the way. I could probably pick you up if you'd be willing to give a little gas money.

Only experince I have with this is when I wanted to play geometry wars and my console had died. I would connect reallyh quick start geometry wars after verification and it wouldfunction after I dc d . But who plays makoto besides me.

They probably don't have hard drives already in them, I'd guess they'd just give a regular arcade console. So you could just bring your own hard drive so at least one of the set-ups has Makoto.

Unless I don't understand how 360s work.

They probably don't have hard drives already in them, I'd guess they'd just give a regular arcade console. So you could just bring your own hard drive so at least one of the set-ups has Makoto.

Unless I don't understand how 360s work.

the thing with 360 is unless its the original console the dlc was downloaded on it locks you out of it unless connected to xbl. So in theory once BB gets started and it goes through the verification process a disconnect from xbl should still grant access to dlc. Of course its just a thought.

But anyways, I also have SSFIV and KOF XII anyone want me to bring those for fun?

are you going to bring your stick nate?

Unable to go to this event, I wish you faggots luck. Come play at my house tonight if you need a warm-up.

Are we just using the 360 setups for casuals?

Also is anyone actually gonna play :VA: this time?

360's are just for casuals

It doesn't seem like you'd be too far out of the way. I could probably pick you up if you'd be willing to give a little gas money.

Sounds fine. I'll PM you with/for details later then.

EDIT: Thought I'd mention this here rather than make a new post...I can bring a PS2 and GGAC if there's need for another set up.

Are we just using the 360 setups for casuals?

Also is anyone actually gonna play :VA: this time?

I'll be maining Valk as long as he is available. =D

We are currently low on display setups. As of now, BlazBlue will have 3, MB 2 and GG 2. This will be fine tomorrow but the event will work through itself much slower than last time. If you have equipment that can be brought, for casuals to grow the scene, please register and or bring it.

The person responsible for having Microsoft in contact with us will also be on-site the event and will require everyone's attention for a small while.

Depending on displays and general streaming workings, there may or may not be a SCR live stream setup.

The final update to the information will be 8-11PM tonight.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

~Chun

Just gonna ask really quick, can anyone give me a ride back to Salinas or even Gilroy for that matter after the event?

Do we know if the 360s will be slims? because the older hard drives won't work with them if they are.

Do we know if the 360s will be slims? because the older hard drives won't work with them if they are.

This is true. I'm just going to take my old 1 gig flash drive and copy my account over to it. Then take the downloaded content for makoto and put it on there too. That should cover everything

seems like shit is really stacking up for me, I don't think I will be able to bring my setup. I can still come, but I will have to bail early.

can any one else bring a set up?

seems like shit is really stacking up for me, I don't think I will be able to bring my setup. I can still come, but I will have to bail early.

can any one else bring a set up?

You said you'd be in Japan, LIARFACE

I have a crappy little tv I can bring. No idea if it's a CRT or not (how would you be able to check this) but it could work if you need something.