Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

You said you'd be in Japan, LIARFACE

I said I'd be in japan for next ranbat, and would likely miss this one because of packing and shit... which is exactly what is going to happen.

your memory is terrible.

Me and qwerty are bringing two tv's and a ps2. Don't got a ps3 or else I'd bring that. I do have a 360, but not the patch, so it wouldn't help much. Also got a capture card, if that counts for anything.

Motherfucsojdghsjlfhl. I didn't know it was today until GGJ messaged me on PSN. -_____-;;; I really wanted too.

ggs to every one, I'm sorry I have miss next months NCI.

Good games!

Shouts out to both Alexes, we plays some good games, qwerty got my back on the brackets.

thanks to aj for offering to give me a ride.

shout outs to rod for helping to give aj free money.

GGAC results:

1. magz (SL)

2. ehuangsan (KY)

3. tenkai (JO)

4. Shining Aquas (AN)

5. qwerty (JO)

5. Kijiyama (TE/CH)

7. Cool McGuy (ZA/OS)

7. Tsubasa (MA)

9. Meowmix (PO/TE)

9. Oiboi (ZA)

9. legs legs legs (JA)

9. Night Angel (CH)

13. YAT (SL/VE)

13. Iksue (?)

13. 2GBCombo (BBCS)

full bracket

Someone wall post/PM me when the next one is please. ;___; Not very good at keeping up with threads.

Someone wall post/PM me when the next one is please. ;___; Not very good at keeping up with threads.

I think it's been pretty well established that it'll be the first Saturday of every month.

For future reference: fps seems to drop greatly on stream when we play on Order Sol's stage. I didn't think it would be that big of a problem, but when compared to playing on Castle, it is really noticeable.

Edit: Although a lot of the HQ GG footage was lost, the quality of the video in combination with the commentary is perfect. Next time we should have everything saved properly.

For future planning: get one of those system switchers to go between PS2 GG, PS2 MBAA, and PS3 BBCS at the flick of a switch rather than switching cables.

Also, WTB reaction face camera =X

Jeff, David, and Jew Alex, could you guys post your results in here when you can? Be sure to post points awarded from the ranbat as well. Once you guys do that, I'll make a new results thread that I'll update after every ranbat.

GG's to everyone I played in the tourny and casuals, double GG's to Oiboi for EPIC CLASHING IN JOJO

Kudos to blk_mage for picking me up and taking me home, and also for epic car door fixing

Kudos to Chun for running the event, and to qwerty for running the GG brackets

Kudos to Katanadash for losing to me in casuals, and then beating me in the tourny

Negative Kudos to me for performing my inputs like I was having a stroke all night