Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henaki

Nominate people for awards here:

give Raiza57 a trophy for getting 2nd place at Winter Brawl

I'll second this Nomination.

Also I would like to nominate Hellknight10 an artist award for his contributions to Zepps Museum.

Third and second both of these.

Done, done, and done. :toot:

idk if its too late to ask. last year l got second place at winter brawl for bb. why im waiting until now to ask, well l have no answer to that tbqh...

anyway here's proof.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218210

(you have to click on the spoilers)

seeing as this was a year ago l understand if it cant be done but it wouldnt hurt to ask.

speaking of high tournament placings

give Raiza57 a trophy for getting 2nd place at Winter Brawl

Didn't Lich get third at Winter Brawl too? He should get one since Third is a placing as well. I'll Nominate Litch for a third place trophy.

Didn't Lich get third at Winter Brawl too? He should get one since Third is a placing as well. I'll Nominate Litch for a third place trophy.

Wow... I completely forgot all about Lich, he held his own considering that was his first tournament as well. He should get an award too, I'll second the nomination.

Damn, now I gotta place in a Major so I can get one.

I nominate VR-Raiden for the BlazBlue award. He did an awesome job basically taking the time to figure out how to punish just about everything that every character can do on block or instant block (if punishable at all) in the Ragna match-up threads. That's dedication man, no one does that.

I nominate pochp for the Tournament Organizer award. He was the mastermind behind the Montreal Air Dashers tournament which turned out to be a great success. He's also the main driving force behind our communities' events and travels (such as when we went to the US for ECT and NEC, and Toronto for T12 and Smash Up) as he's the one who plans most stuff, runs brackets, gets in touch with other communities and more.

I nominate pochp for the Tournament Organizer award. He was the mastermind behind the Montreal Air Dashers tournament which turned out to be a great success. He's also the main driving force behind our communities' events and travels (such as when we went to the US for ECT and NEC, and Toronto for T12 and Smash Up) as he's the one who plans most stuff, runs brackets, gets in touch with other communities and more.

Done

yo because I'm cool, I am going to nominate myself for ANOTHER online award for running Team DAI's Get Rich or "DAI" Trying with Shinsyn (and WoZ co-hosting in Badguy's place)

I don't even know if we can have 2 online awards lol

a 32 man tournament, 100 dollars grand prize, juggling 3 chats with the guys, and working with 3 streamers

shoutouts to Team DAI

yo because I'm cool, I am going to nominate myself for ANOTHER online award for running Team DAI's Get Rich or "DAI" Trying with Shinsyn (and WoZ co-hosting in Badguy's place)

I don't even know if we can have 2 online awards lol

a 32 man tournament, 100 dollars grand prize, juggling 3 chats with the guys, and working with 3 streamers

shoutouts to Team DAI

Yeah, it wouldn't have been ran it as smoothly as it did without his help. I'll second this nomination.

I nominate bb award to Neo0Gio for large contributions to Tao wiki and match up threads.

I nominate bb award to Neo0Gio for large contributions to Tao wiki and match up threads.

I agree completely with this statement!!! Along with writing the Tao wiki, Neo continues to provide support by being a complete mentor to all individuals who are presented before him.

neo for tao mod :toot: but seriously the dude really knows what he's talking about on the wiki, and his match-up analyses are very spot-on as well (l've read all of the cs2 match-up threads and the wiki), so i'm nominating him too. it's always nice to see someone who cares a little more for the game than average-

General consensus is that being the character's moderator is enough of an award.

Just want to say thanks for the nomination. Also Shtkn I think your finger slipped on ok

Or something because I didn't get anything yet.

Edit: nvm lol

EDITED: I nominate Stickbug for Real life award for helping us have a very enjoyable ECT. He ran both GG and BB very smoothly and has run many tournaments before so I don't know why he doesn't have a BB award for it already.

@Toan: I don't know, all I know is Stickbug, and Dai to help run these tournaments but only has a bb award for bringing the hype when he really brings the whole tournament. lol

I nominate MashThat5A for an award for getting 3rd at ECT.

I second this nomination, Mash deserves this one.

I Nominate Calendula & McArthur For a real life Award

McArthur for setting up BB weekly casuals and organizing our ranbats and the guy for Hyping-up BB & GG in events

Calendula for organizing booths on local Anime Cons essentially without him we're not be able to promote the scene and the games in this cons. Not to mention the money to organize some of this came right out of his own pocket. he also organize a couple of tourneys in his house.

also he gave me money to buy an HD-Recorder.