Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

[AC] Johnny vs Eddie

Thanks, reading the terms made me feel like a real noob. I didn't even now that their were that many terms.

Sorry I got to get this off my mo'fuckin chest. I think the thing that I hate most about Eddie more than anything else is that if I manage to actually be patient and block all of the mixups during his lockdown all he has to do is FB IH and then do D with the lil eddie into air combo and maybe even second rep. Since the guardbar is kinda racked up it adds an extra layer of rape sauce on your fucking meal. That shit right there is the shit that makes people quit playing games right there. That's saying "Hey, Timmy I see you finally got over that pool of syringes full of AIDS while you were naked. But sorry we have to throw you into the pool anyway off of this diving board." I know I went on a rant but I just needed to get that off of my chest.

That's saying "Hey, Timmy I see you finally got over that pool of syringes full of AIDS while you were naked. But sorry we have to throw you into the pool anyway off of this diving board."

I'm sorry, but this :lol:

Sorry I got to get this off my mo'fuckin chest. I think the thing that I hate most about Eddie more than anything else is that if I manage to actually be patient and block all of the mixups during his lockdown all he has to do is FB IH and then do D with the lil eddie into air combo and maybe even second rep. Since the guardbar is kinda racked up it adds an extra layer of rape sauce on your fucking meal. That shit right there is the shit that makes people quit playing games right there. That's saying "Hey, Timmy I see you finally got over that pool of syringes full of AIDS while you were naked. But sorry we have to throw you into the pool anyway off of this diving board." I know I went on a rant but I just needed to get that off of my chest.

Sorry guys I actually found out from Marlin Pie himself that you can One frame jump or just plain jump out of the Unblockable. Hope this helps your matchup with Eddie in the future.

Alot of the eddies ive ran into at this point are pretty careless with shadow against johnny. They like to move in with him the same way they do against everyone. Theres a few good answers to it: go hunting with coins, if shadows moving in and you toss a coin while the eddie player isnt really worried, chances are that nice little gauge is going to be eating a recharge for awhile. Didnt work? They probably used shoukougeki, that crummy shadow move with 11 frames of immunity on it. Next time? Go hunting with coins, but try to aim for shadows nose, if they use shoukougeki, shadow should appear right in front of you in time to eat a 2p, sending him back to the recharge bar. Bait Nobiru! If shadows moving in and you dont want to use your coins, or you havent had luck using the two options listed above, wait until hes almost near you, jump and backdash so you dont get hit by Nobiru, and on the way down throw a j.S to take shadow out of play.

So in video 2., at about 3:54mins, the air combo should go like this... jump back, j.k, j.s, jumpforward, j.k, kjFRC, airdash, j.k, j.s, j.d, E . This one -hit is very easy I urge you guys to test it out. edit: the same thing at 4:22 in 2. He should be doin this combo which I have above. Also 4:35 he could have done it ONCE AGAIN! (I'm getting annoyed because I have a lot of Eddie experience.)