Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XDest

[CS2] Taokaka General Discussion

Tier list after 2 days? In the first days of CS2 Hazama was C tier....look where he's now. Also Arakune doesn't look THAT strong.

As I explained to some other people on another board, all tier lists that are made before every combo/gimmick for every character are known are bogus. You can't judge a character until all factors are able to be taken into consideration. As such, you can't make a tier list in two days. The one thing I could possibly agree on is that Noel/Arakune are looking pretty OP.

Not to mention, I have yet to see a video of CS2 Tao. Point being, these people may have not seen a good Tao yet/ Tao's combos aren't known yet (which is kinda obvious).

I know it's a bit early, but by any slim chance are there some CS2 Tao videos, or videos of CS2 for that matter?

There are some videos here, but they don't seem to have any Tao.

A day two tier list is pointless, giving CS2 another month or two to mature should change the list a lot.

I admit tier list this early is worthless, but it does show who can be figured out rather quickly and not changed much, but only time will tell the true tier list,

i wonder if they will do cs3 lol or is it a bit early for that

JC>5B>3C>猫1>5DB>ギザ>2D6>J2D6>JC>J5D6>JC>J8D6>JC>jc>JC>猫2*5

3682でた!

j.C->5B->3C->Cat1->5D~B->Gizo (22C?)->2D~6->j.2D~6->j.C->j.5D~6->j.C->j.8D~6->j.C->JC->j.C->Cat2x5 (3682).

Coner only probably...but it's intersting that you can do j.2D~6->j.C->j.5D~6. Also doesn't seem that people are using her new j.B to combo 3:

Actually, those could possibly be mid-screen, Riku. According to the records that Nessica keeps(or whatever it's called), a certain Tao did 5.5k damage in a red beat, non negative penalty combo. If anyone wants it, I can go find the link when I get more time.

EDIT:

* One Tao player is relatively high on the Nessica PSR Rankings. His max damage field is listed as 5500.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10687-BlazBlue-Continuum-Shift-II-Changes-NON-HELPFUL-POST-TEMPBAN/page7

I can find the Japanese link later if anyone wants it.

I think 3C only combos in coner now...Also I don't think it's too hard doing 5.5k with Tao using 2C FC in coner + AB2 ender anyway.

JC>5B>3C>猫1>5DB>ギザ>2D6>J2D6>JC>J5D6>JC>J8D6>JC>jc>JC>猫2*5

3682でた!

j.C->5B->3C->Cat1->5D~B->Gizo (22C?)->2D~6->j.2D~6->j.C->j.5D~6->j.C->j.8D~6->j.C->JC->j.C->Cat2x5 (3682).

Coner only probably...but it's intersting that you can do j.2D~6->j.C->j.5D~6. Also doesn't seem that people are using her new j.B to combo 3:

You know in CS1, j.C on BnB does LESS than this on average, even with taunt loop?

Crazy stuff.

I think 3C only combos in coner now...Also I don't think it's too hard doing 5.5k with Tao using 2C FC in coner + AB2 ender anyway.

Apparently, in the CS2 changes thread, 2c doesn't FC any more unless it's max charged, and you can FC mid combo with a fully charged 2c. How the fuck you're going to do that, I have no idea... Probably need a RC, but you'll need to get a LOT of extra damage to make it worthwhile, especially if AB2 enders are viable.

Then again, the only FC combo that Tao had was taunt loops, so I guess we really don't need FCs...

Then again, the only FC combo that Tao had was taunt loops, so I guess we really don't need FCs...

...Tao had other FC combos in CS that doesn't need taunt loop and that does 5-6k.

Also, where is this 2C change? :psyduck:

I can find the Japanese link later if anyone wants it.

I'd like to check it out, link!

I'd like to check it out, link!

I'll try to find it, but it may take me some time, as one of my siblings deleted my bookmarks/history, ugh.

By the way, does stuff like j.C/5C CH > 6C work midscreen, and does anyone have a list of possible starters for corners/ midscreen?

They are no different from what Tao was able to do in CS1.

Anyway, Tao looks really fine...but only being able to do 2.5k midscreen (except grab) is kinda sad 3: . I believe that her air grab can do more damage if he did "Air grab->22C"

I know, which is why I find it weird. The combos are pretty similar (saw 3C -> 236C though) for the most part.

I know, which is why I find it weird. The combos are pretty similar (saw 3C -> 236C though) for the most part.

Oh, sorry...I kinda confused the videos. The video you sent is fucking awesome, hype for Tao.

I'll try to find it, but it may take me some time, as one of my siblings deleted my bookmarks/history, ugh.

found it!

http://bbcs2.net/index.php

the ranking you want look for is the PSR one.

Apparantly Tsujikawa switched to Makoto (but there still other notorious players playing Tao, like Izayoi Matoi or Kazu)

found it!

http://bbcs2.net/index.php

the ranking you want look for is the PSR one.

Apparantly Tsujikawa switched to Makoto (but there still other notorious players playing Tao, like Izayoi Matoi or Kazu)

I kinda saw Tsujikawa switching mains...which is pretty sad...and now Hiago won't leave me alone with this.