Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spark

[CS2/EX] Hakumen Info and Discussion

I got the list!

Here:

Midscreen: [Anything] -> Gurren -> IAD j.b -> j.a -> 2c -> j.b -> j.2a -> AD j.2a -> j.C

Corner: [Anything] -> Renka(1) -> Kishuu -> 6c -> Loop

Everywhere: Dustloop

It's all you need, really.

Me too though I know it's mostly me not delaying the air dash right. Also, doing the step 2C after the Renka(1) Kishuu makes a big difference for me though I know the combo is some what stable even without the the step.

I'm actually having some trouble connecting those j.Bs and j.As. :<

Yeah? It should be really easy, just delay IAD j.B as much as possible and the rest will connect perfectly. It's fairly lenient, I think.

Wait, it's j.B first? I thought it was j.A > j.B. I was actually landing jA jB 2C a few times too.

Both works but iirc, jB jA works for all characters and is much more stable than jA jB.

Wait, it's j.B first? I thought it was j.A > j.B. I was actually landing jA jB 2C a few times too.

Yes, it switched around since j.B's untechable time, and addition of j.B -> j.A gatling makes it the better choice.

It's hella easy once you get it, Mac.

EDIT: That's not to say that j.A -> j.B isn't used in some cases, though. I think that stuff is character-specific.

*Note: You should always do j.B > j.A because it does more damage(The proration and meter gain is the same), j.A > j.B only makes doing the 2C easier.

Regarding the differences between J.a -> J.b and J.b -> J.a, from the combo thread.

Also, should we even bother with a combo thread anymore? Should we not just throw all the combos up on the wiki?

Not sure if this has already been asked and I don't really have time to check back through the pages. What is the hop after kishuu for in combos? At first I thought it was spacing, but kishuu covers that. Is it necessary for some characters?

in many cases it is to edge you closer to the opponent, which is required for successive hits in extra long midscreen combos. When it's done near the corner, it can push the opponent that extra little space so that you and the opponent is close enough for Haku's corner loop

Even though the Extend Haku combos are mostly the same combos with some tweaks, I think we should compile them for completeness. I mean, there are some corner combos that are a bit different than the stuff in CS2 from what I saw, if only for including 6A. But for optimal combos I'm curious exactly what combination of moves we ought to use. I can always just do the same old CS2 style combos but I want to know.

Oh yeah, for sure. We should always have a list of basic bnbs and optimal combos sorted by starter.

Just sayin' that I won't be running around looking at vids to steal stuff this year when I know Hakumen well enough to make up my own proprietary stuff now.

This guy doesn't even combo! That's why you're the Mack, Mac.

Face rolling works, actually. Just be sure to FR over j.B especially, then do random combo mash. It's that good.

beginner combos hm?

beginner as in?

easy to do? comfortable combos with little to no effort?

step by step moderate damaging combos?

or just optimal all around?