Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

[CS2] Litchi Combo Thread

Whats this 2C crossup im reading? havent been here in a while.

6c(1) > dash 2c. you hit with the back of 2c

I need to know, is there a trick to connecting dashing 3C from ItsuuB? I've tried many times but it just never combos and I end up been late for the attack.

663[C] is how i do it. youre probably just doing it too slow

alternatively if they are standing you should do dash 6c(1) 6kote, much easier imo

Thread reopened. Stuff will be added throughout the weekend.

I'm having a really tough time with dashing 5B after Chun, and I know this is probably a old question, but why aren't there an oki section?

What do I do after a counter hit with JC? It doesn`t feel like I can do much to combo.

What do I do after a counter hit with JC? It doesn`t feel like I can do much to combo.

If they don't hit a wall, there's nothing you can do. If they do wallbound, do j.C[m] CH dash 4D (6kote if need be) Hatsu RiichiA IppatsuAB Haku Hatsu RiichiA j.2B Hatsu Haku Chun 5B (j.BCB? can't remember if prorate allows this) 6C 4kote j.B j.BCD j.C 6C(2) Daisharin

why aren't there an oki section?

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11322-Daisharin

Hey guys I am currently trying to learn Litchi, I have been playing BB since CT but never actually decided to try her out so she seems strange to learn so far. I was wondering if someone could explain how I start this part of one of the 4D combos off "4D > 66[D] > Haku > Hatsu ]D[", I have tried different timings but it I am really inconsistant, not sure if I am supposed to run while holding D or if I just use a dash. Are there any videos with this combo shown so I can get a better idea of how it works? Thanks in advance guys.

Hey guys I am currently trying to learn Litchi, I have been playing BB since CT but never actually decided to try her out so she seems strange to learn so far. I was wondering if someone could explain how I start this part of one of the 4D combos off "4D > 66[D] > Haku > Hatsu ]D[", I have tried different timings but it I am really inconsistant, not sure if I am supposed to run while holding D or if I just use a dash. Are there any videos with this combo shown so I can get a better idea of how it works? Thanks in advance guys.

You call the staff back while you're running and hold it until right as Hatsu hits.

Here's a video example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmLPdplNgAs

It's in the very first combo.

Ok just wanted to post what i've seen and came up with.

Staff Midscreen:

5B 2C delay 5C(1) 6D(1) 236A 236C dash 5B > combo

Staff corner:

Starter: 5B 2C delay 6C(1) 2D 236B 63214A~A~B 5D IAD j.C land

1. 41236D~A >

2. 41236D~B/C >

2. 4D >

3. 6D >

good combo options for a stylish combo rather than damage. usually around 300 damage lower than regular bnb

or

5B 2C delay 6C(1) 2D 236B (236A 236C 5B 236B) 63214A~A~B 5D IAD j.C 41236D~A 421D 3C 2D 2C 6C(1) 623D

hmn.. where is the staffless combos?

what is the best i can do in the corner out of 6a staffless?

sometimes the stuff is already launched or daisarin , so i go mostly on reaction/free-form but would be nice to know the bnb combo out of 6a or 236a on the corner.

I lost that amazingly helpful-looking video someone posted for help going from kote onto stick and proceeding to rape. Anyone care to repost?

5B 6B 5C 2C 236A 236C 66 5B j.BCB dj.BCB 6C(1) 4kote j.BCB dj.BCB 236B 236C

This is good midscreen. You should change the ending if you're in the corner and close enough to hit them with the staff (j.B dj.BCD falling j.C 6C(2)) for oki and stuff. This works with every opener as far as I know. 6A replaces 5B in this combo, and if you start on 2B you remove 6B and flip 2C and 5C. If the staff is set in the corner, then you do 5B 6B 5C 2C 236A 236B Riichi A Ippatsu A and an ender; what ender you do depends on what you start with. 6A, 2B, j.B and j.C can't do falling j.2B but can do Riichi A Ippatsu A Ippatsu B Haku Chuun etc. 5B, 6B, 5C and two of the rekkas (not Chuun) are big damage.

I don't really land haku in the corner a lot and I don't have the game on me so I don't know what you would do specifically with no staff involvement, but it would probably the BnB that I listed above from the haku. If you have the staff set in the corner, however, you can do a full combo off of the staff for like 5k.

The only variation in staffless combos exists if you can hit them onto the staff, because it adds a ton to your damage. You should always modify your combo to hatsu onto the staff, if available. You could do this midscreen if the staff was a screen length away from you: 5B 6B 5C 236A 236B Riichi A Ippatsu A Ippatsu B 66 236B 236A 236C 66 5B j.BCB dj.BCB 6C(1) 4kote j.B dj.BCD falling j.C 6C(2).

Ok just wanted to post what i've seen and came up with.

Staff Midscreen:

5B 2C delay 5C(1) 6D(1) 236A 236C dash 5B > combo

Is there a video showing this one? I've tried it and can't seem to get the 6D to hit regardless of how much I delay.

Lol. 5B 2C delay 5C(1) 6D(1) works, it's just really hard and I think it's character specific, you need to be point blank.

I can only do it while they're in the air, although I haven't exactly put a lot of effort into it as I don't see why you wouldn't just go the tsubame route if they're right in front of you.

What do you mean only when they're in the air? 2C lifts them off the ground.

The reason people don't frequently do the tsubame route is because most Litchi players hitconfirm into 2C. Corner combos are stronger that way and it's also safer and leaves more options than 5C on block.

There's still no difference between them being in the air midscreen and the corner, still makes no sense.

I already stated why. Midscreen it's the best route when point blank if you combo into 2C.

I've only landed it with them in the air because I've only attempted it while they're in the air. Whether or not there's any difference isn't relevant; I've just never done it.

So, midscreen you would do this when you hitconfirm for pressure on a hit when you should have hitconfirmed for a hit on a hit. That makes the combo non-optimal, which was all I was saying.

If you've only attempted it with them in the air, then there's no point in saying you can only do it in the air because you wouldn't know. You haven't tested all situations.

Yes the combo is non-optimal but so is 5B 2C Tsubame and whatever other gimped combo you see countless Litchi players do (even in Japan). It's not easy to hitconfirm with staff anymore, not to mention the combo does not work unless you are point blank. 5B 2C is considerably better options-wise on block than 5B 5C, so it's a completely valid option. It's the optimal combo (lacking meter) for the safest pressure route when factoring in her C's. :/