Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatReptar

Georgia: Land of Salt Matches

I am prepared to have my parents give Aksys more of their money.

Look on the bright side though everyone, we get 4 new story scenarios AND CT's wonderful A+++ super awesome story on a single disc. You can literally spend forever just playing through story mode, since it's so goddamn good. Rivals that of Chrono Trigger and Persona 4. :vbang:

It's annoying that things like color dlc don't carry over, and money spent on dlc characters feels kinda wasted. Good thing I didn't buy shit other than Makoto! Having a job helps too.

I might go back to Litchi. Or just play Relius. Tsubaki is looking super ass again D:

I'm so playing relius. Finally a charater in Blazblue who actually fits the way I play fighters. Super pumped.

I'm so playing relius. Finally a charater in Blazblue who actually fits the way I play fighters. Super pumped.
What is the way you play fighters?

Relius looks fucking amazing, but I'm pretty much dead-set on going back to Makoto. I wouldn't be surprised if Ivysaur finally switches characters.

Zoning Relius, heavy rushdown Relius, really fast Relius, grappler Relius, and ordinary guy Relius all confirmed already.

I'm pretty much dead set on not torturing myself by trying to play Tsubaki in CS:EX. I was actually thinking Makoto, since her pressure game is similarish, or maybe Jin, since he also has EX moves and good pressure. Then there's Litchi who seems like she'll be easier execution wise and I have a good sense as to how to play her, or Relius.

Why do you torture me by making Tsubaki shitty again Arcsys...

I'm almost surprised (almost) at how many people are gonna play Relius. Although he does have A LOT of swag. I know I'll be playing him. But I'll never drop Carl.

Relius looks super gross to me. Ridiculous pressure, unblockables, and damage that doesn't seem to heavily depend on having the corner? Sign me up. Also, j.C instant overheads that he can probably pick up off of with Ignis.

Litchi actually doesn't look terrible anymore though. Apparently she gets 120% bonus proration off of 6D now (lol), and the first hit of 6C[e] can hit crouching now (so you can do confirm>6C(1)>chun>j.BC>hatsu>chun or something similar). Then she has her new 2B[m]>6C[m] gatling so I can get something off all those fullscreen counterhits I tend to score on bad Tagers. It just kind of sucks that Litchi's staffed overheads are going to be garbage.

What is the way you play fighters?

Relius looks fucking amazing, but I'm pretty much dead-set on going back to Makoto. I wouldn't be surprised if Ivysaur finally switches characters.

The way I play Anji in GGAC. Spacing with big normals, and rush down when one of those leads to a setup :D

He's not exactly Anji, and I wont be able to play him that way full force, but I play Warachia in Melty Blood, which no one plays in GA. Anyway he reminds me of warachia quite a bit. :D

Also that godlike anti-air that is a fatal counter.

I've been watching a bunch of CS Extend videos and this is my impression on the characters so far:

A+: Valkenhyn, Hazama, Relius, Rachel

A: Carl, Lambda, Litchi, Jin, Bang

B+: Arakune, Mu

B: Hakumen, Taokaka, Noel, Ragna, Makoto

B-: Tsubaki, Platinum, Tager

No idea what to think of Carl or Tsubaki. I haven't seen a single Carl player and all the Tsubaki matches are just crap. On another note, Valkenhyn vs. Tager is such a stupid match-up and is easily the worst in the game.

Don't tell me Platinum sucks; that'll make me not want to try the game. :x

Although I originally wanted to play Rachel in CT and just, never did.

From what little of Platinum I've seen so far, she doesn't really seem bad, she's just has the same problem she had in CS2. She's horribly situational because her mixup, pressure, and reversal ability all depend on her items that are herp derp random. Also, they nerfed her combo rating I believe, so she does less damage than before, but it doesn't effect her as much as say Litchi's combo rating nerf hurts her since Platinum's high damage combos came from doing as many 22Cs in a combo as possible since it does 400 damage guaranteed, and that hasn't changed.

And no more 2CxN basketball combos for Platinum =[ They gave it same-move proration.

If she didn't get some serious buffs to improve her matchups and suffers from similar problems in CS2, ultimately isn't she just pretty much ass then?

Don't tell me Platinum sucks; that'll make me not want to try the game. :x

Although I originally wanted to play Rachel in CT and just, never did.

she doesn't suck per say. She was comparatively underwhelming in CSII and pretty much didn't change in EX, but she doesn't have grossly disadvantageous match-ups like Tager and is definitely tourney viable. Rachel, on the other hand, is gross as FUCK.
there haven't been many Carl vids yes. But I say he's atleast B+. He's still very Carl-like.
I don't even know what his changes are, lol. other than the inevitable j2C hit.

She was comparatively underwhelming in CSII and pretty much didn't change in EX,

That's the polite way of saying "Yo dawg, don't do it!"

But I still might try it regardless. ^_^ I kinda want to. I think it really depends on what all is coming out at the time.

I'm not saying don't do it. As we all know japanese tier lists don't apply to silly americans that get raped by heart cars. I think every character is great to play (except Tager).

SBO qualifiers:

1 tager

0 arakune

TIER LIST DON'T MATTA

The tager was american, right? and he's a stupid character anyway.