Sign in to follow this  
BladeOfJustice7

[CSE] Hakumen Video Thread

For some reason watching JP players play poorly makes my blood boil. I don't know why, but it does.

But it can help to know what NOT to do. Although that could still be restricted to good Haku player's matches.

If the purpose of cataloguing the videos is to learn from them, then it probably isn't worth it. But if we're just gathering all the Haku videos we can, that someone might use for some other purpose that they might come up with, then it's a different story.

As nice as it sounds in theory to watch hakumen get bodied, to learn from those players. I haven't learned shit form them to be honest. I learn more from watching people bodying other players with hakumen in all honesty. That's if you noticed at times I don't post blowouts, unless it's the hakumen player doing it.

Anyways, those are my thoughts on the issue.

EDIT: just watched the ragna v.s hakumen. "wtf am I watching", it looked like they decided to pick up hakumen the other day and are trying to play him at a high level. Anyways, unless someone tells me I should post them up on the first post, I'm not gonna bother.

Edited by BladeOfJustice7

So after those not so good matches, here's some Chin:

BBCS:EX Tachikawa 1/20/2012 Singles part 2/3 [chin] Hakumen vs [yoshiki] Lamda

BBCS:EX Tachikawa 1/20/2012 Singles part 3/3 [chin] Hakumen vs [dora] Bang

BBCS:EX Tachikawa 1/20/2012 Singles part 3/3 [chin] Hakumen vs [akira] Tager

Do you guys want opponent names if I can find them?

Blargh, Jourdal just put up some more videos:

BBCS:EX αlpha Station 1/19/2012 Singles Part 2/4 [blacky] Hakumen vs Valkenhayn

BBCS:EX αlpha Station 1/19/2012 Singles Part 3/4 [blacky] Hakumen vs Tager

BBCS:EX αlpha Station 1/19/2012 Singles Part 3/4 [blacky] Hakumen vs Bang

BBCS:EX αlpha Station 1/19/2012 Singles Part 4/4 [blacky] Hakumen vs [satoshi] Ragna

1/22/12 BBCS:EX Ji-kamu Kamikumamoto 3on3 Part 2 of 3 [Konban ha Gackt desu] Hakumen vs Makoto

1/22/12 BBCS:EX Ji-kamu Kamikumamoto 3on3 Part 2 of 3 [Konban ha Gackt desu] Hakumen vs Carl

I could barely make it out from the commentary but I think this is yet again Film. Correct me if I am wrong but I keep hearing his name being mentioned.

I could barely make it out from the commentary but I think this is yet again Film. Correct me if I am wrong but I keep hearing his name being mentioned.

Not sure I hear it, but I'll trust your hearing/ability to make out Japanese.

Oh shit, gonna have to update the thread soon.

Indigo<3

Rest assured, the more recent stuff and stuff I'll post from now on will be Hakumen's that I believe have a good idea of what they're doing.

Anyone got solutions for solving shockwave constantly crashing (about 8 times today at least). And Chrome freezes everytime I try to update this thread -__- it's getting on my nerves now.

Whoops, missed some videos:

1/14/12 BBCS:EX Rin Rin 24 [FT] Hakumen vs Bang

1/14/12 BBCS:EX Rin Rin 24 [FT] Hakumen vs Arakune

1/14/12 BBCS:EX Fujisawa Fanfan Random 3on3 Part 3 of 5 [chyokoteppaban (?) (I can't make it out)] Hakumen vs Noel

1/14/12 BBCS:EX Fujisawa Fanfan Random 3on3 Part 3 of 5 [chyokoteppaban (?) (all I can hear from the announcer is)] Hakumen vs Carl

1/14/12 BBCS:EX Fujisawa Fanfan Random 3on3 Part 3 of 5 [chyokoteppaban (?) (his name suggests he's homo, which he denies)] Hakumen vs Jin

1/28/12 BBCS:EX Nishi Nippori Random 3on3 Part 2 of 6 [PRFARMY] Hakumen vs Noel

1/28/12 BBCS:EX Nishi Nippori Random 3on3 Part 2 of 6 [PRFARMY] Hakumen vs Hazama

1/28/12 BBCS:EX Nishi Nippori Random 3on3 Part 4 of 6 [PRFARMY] Hakumen vs Bang

1/28/12 BBCS:EX Nishi Nippori Random 3on3 Part 4 of 6 [PRFARMY] Hakumen vs [Mitsurugi] Hazama

1/28/12 BBCS:EX Nishi Nippori Random 3on3 Part 5 of 6 [PRFARMY] Hakumen vs Platinum

1/28/12 BBCS:EX Nishi Nippori Random 3on3 Part 5 of 6 [PRFARMY] Hakumen vs Tsubaki

1/28/12 BBCS:EX Nishi Nippori Random 3on3 Part 5 of 6 [PRFARMY] Hakumen vs Jin

More coming later probably.

The stuff I missed:

1/29/12 BBCS:EX Central Hachiouji 3on3 Part 3 of 8 [Mokeo 3] Hakumen vs Lamda

1/29/12 BBCS:EX Central Hachiouji 3on3 Part 3 of 8 [udonge] Hakumen vs Jin

1/29/12 BBCS:EX Central Hachiouji 3on3 Part 3 of 8 [udonge] Hakumen vs Tager

There's a Hakumen mirror match as well, but I don't think that needs to be posted.

Some really awesome reversal-type combos in there. Definitely going to learn a couple of them just for the heck of it.

Otherwise, middle part was boring with all those char-specific segments.

wow, those combos are incredibly creative, though most aren't a good way to use magatama. That middle section of like 8 minutes was dumb though. Seriously, what is the point of using throw-6a-2c-renka2?

Otherwise, middle part was boring with all those char-specific segments.

I found that to be very useful, would've been more useful in english though.

wow, those combos are incredibly creative, though most aren't a good way to use magatama. That middle section of like 8 minutes was dumb though. Seriously, what is the point of using throw-6a-2c-renka2?

You get more mileage in your damage. It could the winning combo in a given tournament. You grab in the corner with 5+ stars, with the super you get something like 3.8 k, with Shippu at the end, you get 4.8k, that's almost 5k for no reason. If I remember correctly even the famous Spark used that combo (with mostly likely some cs2 variation to it) in one of his matches, I think it was against the bitter.

Ha, I remember watching this guy's CT vids and all the wacky reverse j2A combos. I'm glad he decided to make one for CSE too.

Sign in to follow this