Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senzait

Soul Calibur 5

How is Raphael in this game?

Good at breaking down guards because of his rate of attack, it's also hard to interrupt his actions if he gets a good rhythm going, also his poke game is amazing(ly annoying), his range in general is really good, and he's still got a few tricks for high/low mixup (the flexible bastard). Of course his biggest flaw is predictability so you have to work hard to keep it fresh on higher skill or highly adaptive players, also since his best moves are verticals, he's a bit weak to sidesteps so ya need to be careful.

if we mean how as in a timeline thing: he's a vampire o3o so he doesn't age

how is a very broad term, so we're covering all teh bases JUST FO' YOU!

My only ranked match so far was me shooting with cervantes until they dodged it.Btw they didnt.

Lol tell me about it.

Siegfried: [low, low, low, low, low, low PERFECT] 3x

*disconnect*

Lol tell me about it.

Siegfried: [low, low, low, low, low, low PERFECT] 3x

*disconnect*

Sounds about right, minus the Disconnect.

Don't forget people falling to A>A> then Golfswing from the guard stance and just doing it again and again

ok, i'm not very well versed in the ways of yoshimitsu and his masochistic-suicide-fighting style, but i did notice that not only do most of his sepuku attacks not really work, but on the off chance they do work, the damage dealt is about 1/3 the damage he took.

this confuses me. His mummy/samurai-ness is so troll

wow most people online are ayuss lol. undefeated in Ranked right now and i just do the same thing over and over. Learn SC dudes lol

ok, i'm not very well versed in the ways of yoshimitsu and his masochistic-suicide-fighting style, but i did notice that not only do most of his sepuku attacks not really work, but on the off chance they do work, the damage dealt is about 1/3 the damage he took.

this confuses me. His mummy/samurai-ness is so troll

The Unblockable attack? It does the same as what he takes from what I've seen when using/training with it

I used to have this game's GDLK OST on my YouTube. Then I took a copyright infringement to the knee.

Fucking YouTube and their monkey moderators

There's always Galbadia Hotel and Shadowhaxor. :D

So what weird or awful CaS characters have you guys ran into online?

I've seen a lackluster Luffy, a samurai klansmen and a black female samurai whose afro made me lose from laughter.

Well I made a kutikente hilde among other things. I still got my sieg with the hidden fro

Those damn hidden fros are my weakness. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even play the game.

97% win ratio Maxi who was Mikey from Ninja Tutles.

No joke.

His PSN is eaturgreens.