Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

Platinum color 11 and Noel CP color 6 done.

bbcp_platinum_artwork_palette_2_by_calib

noel_artwork_palette_10_by_caliburwarrio

Oh shit I asked for the wrong color... WHOOPS!  :sweat: I meant color 5... Sorry!

Hello people. I am currently in development of a CP Hakumen template. Once it's finished I will put up a few Hakumen recolors to prove that it works... So hold them Haku requests for the time being. Plus, I am still working on doing the entire Blazblue cast into Heartless (Anti-Form) so that'll come on here pretty soon. It's taking a while though cuz certain characters are just REALLY annoying with design and tend to be a little tricky.

Hello people. I am currently in development of a CP Hakumen template. Once it's finished I will put up a few Hakumen recolors to prove that it works... So hold them Haku requests for the time being. Plus, I am still working on doing the entire Blazblue cast into Heartless (Anti-Form) so that'll come on here pretty soon. It's taking a while though cuz certain characters are just REALLY annoying with design and tend to be a little tricky.

Make sure you're using the gallery rips, they have pretty decent resolution and quality. Good luck, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Make sure you're using the gallery rips, they have pretty decent resolution and quality. Good luck, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Yeah, that's what I've been using for the Heartless recolors(well not those previous ones)

Made a couple chibi recolors, one of tsubaki's Milia Rage palette and one of Noel's Mami Tomoe palette simple, right?4u5utyha.jpgjese9y5u.jpg

I didn't even know they made battle positions for some of the chibis in BB....

The more you know huh?

I DID IT! I made the CP Hakumen template!  :HA: So if anyone wants a Hakumen request with the CP art, let me know.

Color 2 CP

Collapsed: you need to put something after the = in your collapse tag:
EjMnbqW.png

Color 3 CP

Hakumen color 11

bbcsex_hakumen_artwork_2_by_caliburwarri

Sol as Bullet

ggxxac_sol_badguy_artwork_palette_6_by_c

Noel CP color 5

noel_artwork_palette_11_by_caliburwarrio

Thanks dude!

Real quick if ANYONE has time. CP Color 6 Rachel and CP Color 2 Relius. Plus, I'm gonna attempt to do a CP Tao template soon. Heartless recolors are........well........taking a while.

Looks pretty good, nice work bro :)

Mind sharing the .PSD?

Sure thing, but let me warn you: it's not set out in gradient mapping, it's only set out in layers only. I don't really work with gradient maps cuz to me it's confusing. I always work with layers, and it's how I've always done it.

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4khea4akldbr3t1/Hakumen+Template+CP.psd

Awesome, the .PSD is perfect! Congrats nd747! Gave a test and tried one of his colors:

Collapsed: Haku:
FUysIhI.png

Also I used to color like you (without gradient and by the eye) but then I eventually realized that only certain colors can be reproduced using gradients. Not to mention the color accuracy and coloring black into whites is much more easier and manageable with grandients. So, I really encourage you to use them! It's pretty easy, just tell me where the issue is.

Awesome, the .PSD is perfect! Congrats nd747! Gave a test and tried one of his colors:

Collapsed: Haku:
FUysIhI.png

Also I used to color like you (without gradient and by the eye) but then I eventually realized that only certain colors can be reproduced using gradients. Not to mention the color accuracy and coloring black into whites is much more easier and manageable with grandients. So, I really encourage you to use them! It's pretty easy, just tell me where the issue is.

The issue honestly is how to do it. I have no clue how to do it.

Behold! Taokaka in her color 11!

[collapse=kyTMULy.png]

nd, I greatly appreciate that you're attempting to listen to my instructions, but you're not using the collapse tags correctly. To use collapse, you need to do [collapse =some words have to go here] then your content will go right here [/collapse].

Obviously delete the space before the equal sign after "collapse," too. I just had to keep it there otherwise... the collapse tag would happen.

Collapse is honestly not as effective since DL moved hosts. The easier way for you to keep your images contained is the new spoiler tags, just do [spoiler ]YOUR IMAGE

nd, I greatly appreciate that you're attempting to listen to my instructions, but you're not using the collapse tags correctly. To use collapse, you need to do [collapse =some words have to go here] then your content will go right here [/collapse].

Obviously delete the space before the equal sign after :collapse," too. I just had to keep it there otherwise... the collapse tag would happen.

Collapse is honestly not as effective since DL moved hosts. The easier way for you to keep your images contained is the new spoiler tags, just do [spoiler ]YOUR IMAGE

Oh wow... That's how it works... -_- Well hate to say it, but your little guide wasn't very specific, so yeah.

Hakumen CP color 3, since last post just deleted it for some reason :/

lRcMJcG.png

Okay Chaos, I figured it out

In honor of recent discoveries, I made these. I still don't think the Joker color looks like The Joker.

Terumi.png

Joker.png

Alright, I made my second template which not GG, BB or P4 artworks. This time is Kula from KOF. I tried my best to make it look neat as the other Arc Sys templates. Sadly i didn't do the skin...if anyone want to the skin and updated it and link it here. Go ahead, i dont mind. I hope i do more templates soon.

Kula as Jin

kula_artwork_palette_2_by_caliburwarrior

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xnbegyzim76s0pz/Kula+Template.psd

Alright, I made my second template which not GG, BB or P4 artworks. This time is Kula from KOF. I tried my best to make it look neat as the other Arc Sys templates. Sadly i didn't do the skin...if anyone want to the skin and updated it and link it here. Go ahead, i dont mind. I hope i do more templates soon.

Kula as Jin

kula_artwork_palette_2_by_caliburwarrior

Looks nice. Whenever you get the chance, you think you could do a Terumi Iori with green flames? Doesn't matter which Iori.

Looks nice. Whenever you get the chance, you think you could do a Terumi Iori with green flames? Doesn't matter which Iori.

Yea sure. I'll try doing that.