Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbq sauce

Hokuto no Jersey thread: Fist-pump of the North Shore

@ Avatar, yo what up? I'm actually not too far from you in Blackwood.

I'm actually thinking about hosting shit again and more regularly. I just need people to bring setups, unless anyone has shit for 360 and doesn't mind just playing P4A or CS2 >.<

hey. thats cool but i have no set up :/ my ps3 died on me a while back lol. read the previous page.... but if you decide to host somethign and i can find a ride ill be happy to join in the fun

wish i could go >.<. gonna be at a wedding this saturday though :(

Dude, weddings are fun.

You get drunk, dance with drunk chicks, they ate all horned up over the wedding, etc.

Justi, it is unlikely I can go :(

Justin, I can come over if you decide to go through with it this saturday.

You're actually close enough that if BBQ or I were to do something, I could swing by and get you.

really? that would be very much appreciated. sounds awesome

Justin, I can come over if you decide to go through with it this saturday.

cool. you playing p4 at all?

i just gotta check some shit when i get off work, and make sure im avail for sat.

i will have notice of whether sat is good this evening. should be (again, like 90%), but ill say officially later tonight. love being on a string about details from people , know what i mean? ><

cool. you playing p4 at all?

I am ashamed to say that I bought P4 when it came out and have not even ripped the plastic off the case.

Okay confirmed

I am good to host on Saturday if people wanna swing by :D

======================

======================

======================

======================

Start time: Saturday 9/8 - 3PM

End: ??? (Even we don't know when the fun will end aka whenever you wanna leave)

Usual rules apply, but in case you forget...

Setups I have: 1 CRT, 1 HDTV, 1 PS2 with GG, 1 XBOX with BBEX and P4A

Sooooo BRING THINGS please. :D

Can I crash friday night? - YES, let me know ahead of time if you want to though. Good to know if your long distance and going to Red Bank Rumble coughjimmycough coughchriscough

Can I crash saturday night? - YES, let me know ahead of time if you want to though.

Drinks/Other 'fun' things? - Usual rules. You know them by now.

Food? - I dont supply, tons of shit in the area though.

Questions? - My cell is 732-779-2270 - PM me for address info.

======================

======================

======================

======================

No go for me Justin. Still a little sick. Even if I feel a lot better tomorrow I still won't want to take the chance of getting others sick.

Thanks for the invite. Maybe I can try to netplay you guys at some point lolllll

No go for me Justin. Still a little sick. Even if I feel a lot better tomorrow I still won't want to take the chance of getting others sick.

Thanks for the invite. Maybe I can try to netplay you guys at some point lolllll

maybe ill host a major, then you'll show up :P

(aka - sall good, no worries, feel better and actually netplay once in a while so we can buttons)

Okay confirmed

I am good to host on Saturday if people wanna swing by :D

======================

======================

======================

======================

Start time: Saturday 9/8 - 3PM

End: ??? (Even we don't know when the fun will end aka whenever you wanna leave)

Usual rules apply, but in case you forget...

Setups I have: 1 CRT, 1 HDTV, 1 PS2 with GG, 1 XBOX with BBEX and P4A

Sooooo BRING THINGS please. :D

Can I crash friday night? - YES, let me know ahead of time if you want to though. Good to know if your long distance and going to Red Bank Rumble coughjimmycough coughchriscough

Can I crash saturday night? - YES, let me know ahead of time if you want to though.

Drinks/Other 'fun' things? - Usual rules. You know them by now.

Food? - I dont supply, tons of shit in the area though.

Questions? - My cell is 732-779-2270 - PM me for address info.

======================

======================

======================

======================

just a reminder, come out if you can people ^^?

GGs Andy (and Reggie if you see this). I should probably super more.

@Justin: Ah crap, I didn't notice your gathering this weekend. When did you put that up? My bad.

team nah full force, :(

low turn outs, even though short notice i did try to keep you informed best i could

people need to get in touch with me and say when your good, so i can get people out

stop hugging your routers ffs

=\

not sure of next gathering, when i get an idea, ill ask people for when they would be able to come, and people can reply with feedback and shit

='(

Yeah, sorry Justin. Money is really tight for me right now and I have no gas. I was trying to ask if anyone could pick me up but no one seemed to be going. =X

On another note. Was the persons wedding you went to AvatarRoku Abby?

tbh i felt like you should super/reversal less. i got the majority of my damage just being super safe/punishing reversals.

Nah, that's not what I meant. Prior to last night, I barely used Kanji's awakening super at all. I should use as a tool more, it's free 4k dmg that isn't burstable.

Hey NJ-DL!

I was just wondering if there was anyone in here from the super north jersey area.

I'm currently attending school in Mahwah and I'd love to be able to set up some sort of NNJ P4U/poverty game gathering.