Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbq sauce

Hokuto no Jersey thread: Fist-pump of the North Shore

official details on this weekend ril? still on the 29th (sat)? still arrive at 4pm?

Alan wants to teach me GG! Haha. Yeah, I think I'm heading to Ril's as well. I just really wanna learn how to play that game already.

I don't plan on going to Rokrew Friday but I do plan on making Ril's Saturday.

I wanna play some GG.

you havent parried one of my bursts in a while, we'll play

im excite for this weekend. lich, ill trade you matches in bb for matches in gg.

ill prob be hosting mid-late oct, hopefully after GG xbl/psn release, so if you wanna plan now. ill try to lock a date within the next week or so

ill prob be hosting mid-late oct, hopefully after GG xbl/psn release, so if you wanna plan now. ill try to lock a date within the next week or so

You're the boss

figure we can alternate now that your back in america lol, unless that doesnt work for you. just keep me posted on how you wanna do shit or ill just continue to host every 2-3 weeks ^^

I'd hella go to RIL's this weekend to mash GG but I have an exam monday so I'll be dipping out; SKD will be on Rutgers and the Rokrew will be as well, so maybe you guys can come down or they can come by? I'll probably be on rutgers over the weekend