Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbq sauce

Hokuto no Jersey thread: Fist-pump of the North Shore

i need to fix my other stick before i sell this one. ide sell it for 120 and a sess of gg once that happens. ima crack it open later today when people leave my house.

happy next day.

happy new years to all

fixing my stick over the next day or two i think, yaaaay

Happy New years jersey!

Ive been watching Hokuto no Ken, got up to the Toki rescue. Toki so cool he let himself be locked up. and he has alot of fakes. Toki too good:psyduck:

On a side note been getting into photoshop, anyone with pointers on making gifs, avatars, banners is much appreciated.:keke:

i need to fix my other stick before i sell this one. ide sell it for 120 and a sess of gg once that happens. ima crack it open later today when people leave my house.

happy next day.

Yo that's a fucking deal, keep me posted on that.

Also mike, alan, I created the team st1ckbug crew for technika 2, now you just need to get cards and start playing.

I couldn't fit team st1ckbug since it was a 10 character limit so its TmSt1ckBuG, St1ckBuG is trademarked now start charging people for using your name bro.

On the technika 2 note, the break is sold out of cards since some asshole bought all of them, best bet to get one is from chinatown fair.

Yo that's a fucking deal, keep me posted on that.

Also mike, alan, I created the team st1ckbug crew for technika 2, now you just need to get cards and start playing.

I couldn't fit team st1ckbug since it was a 10 character limit so its TmSt1ckBuG, St1ckBuG is trademarked now start charging people for using your name bro.

On the technika 2 note, the break is sold out of cards since some asshole bought all of them, best bet to get one is from chinatown fair.

Cards are about 8-10 right? How do I get it under TMSt1ckbug?

I've never played Technica btw :P.

Cards are about 8-10 right? How do I get it under TMSt1ckbug?

I've never played Technica btw :P.

yeah cards are 8 bucks at the break, I'd assume they'd be about that much at CF. Once you register your card online just post your DJ name or send it to me and I'll send you an invite. To join a crew you have to be invited by the leader, which right now is me. I got one other member to join, we're all pretty low level and right now I'm probably the best player we got. Game is mad fun and this just makes it better.

EDIT: Right now I'm working on the song course that we use to battle the other crews. I managed to get some good shit for the battle so hopefully we'll fare well.

Double EDIT: Yo I just found out that when you turn on effectors for the songs you play, if you use the songs you used the effectors on in the song course they have to play it with those effectors on. Gonna start using effectors and fucking with people so hard. We goin in on the worlds gut in technika.

I need to make a visit to 8OTB and CF soon.

Been too long.

Remember CF is the only place that has techinka 2 cards now, and also CF has technika 2 as well as internet. So it's not like you'd go there just to get a card you could actually play as well. Yeah it's still mad fun at 8otb, just weekends have killer long lines for technika 2. Try and let me know when you plan to visit 8otb so I can be there.

Heading to CTF today. All this technika talk has me hot and bothered.

Get hype, godlike game is godlike. Getting a card makes everything so much better, unlocks are permanent and you can get all kinds of stuff, even change the notes that you see on the screen when you play.

I need to make a visit to 8OTB and CF soon.

Been too long.

Same here. Im gonna be in NY on the 9th with Britt. Anyone wanna meet up at ctf?

GG's tonight BBQ, LK.

Good shit. I was gonna come out and play a bit before work. But Andy didn't answer his phone. Lol didn't wanna just stroll on over there.

Good shit. I was gonna come out and play a bit before work. But Andy didn't answer his phone. Lol didn't wanna just stroll on over there.

My bad, dude.. I didn't know I had texts until it was already too late.

In the future though, if something's happenin at my house, just come over if you want, I don't mind.

edit: LK, I forgot to answer you cause I was playing when you asked, but, Axl does have game winning combos, but, usually only if it starts from bomber in the corner..