Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaikoXeon

Utah Thread, Backdashing Missionaries since 2013

What do you guys think of invading an anime con if it has BB / GG?

Anyone feel like a thread title change too?

Call it "Salt In The Water"

What anime con are you talking about, precisely? I have to conserve leave for the most important events.

Apparently there's one in March, but there site isn't saying shit. SLCComicCon might also be an option, but again no word on anything. Those are the two I know of.

By the way, is there anything you guys wanna see from Salt Fest? The event organize has been talking to me.

By the way, is there anything you guys wanna see from Salt Fest? The event organize has been talking to me.

Just BBCP is all I really care about.

I wouldn't mind doing ASB side tourny / display. I just don't have a lot of the DLC characters.

Should be, I'll ask again with my folks and I'll post once more. I'll move some shit around in the basement the previous night, but we have enough room for at least a couple of set ups. So we will need tables and all that shit.

why do I feel like you will get lost regardless? #Kappa

Cause he probably will. I remember him tryin to find my place at first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHfOejlvVsY

Got the all clear for the 29th, which means we now need just set ups and getting here. PM me for details and what not. Just keep in mind that we NEED to be out of the house by 7:00. So if you guys wanna grab food after that, then I am game. There are plenty of places near by depending on where you guys want to go.

Also, my house is hella easy to get to. Just know how to get to Bangeter and you're good yo.

as stupidly lost as I often get I still get there so whatever!

-- ic an bring a setup so we can count on that-- and who all is coming? anyone need a ride this time? feeling sorta helpful maybe ish *looks at gas*

It's okay, we love you for that Nemmy-chan. (Seriously, it's easy). A set up would be much appreciated, I take it you have all the parts (tv, ps3, and all that shit)? Table might be difficult, but I am getting some ideas.