Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaikoXeon

Utah Thread, Backdashing Missionaries since 2013

Ya I have tuesday 2/18 off if that works

Sent from the NOL Intelligence Department

Depending on how my leave request for BADC goes, I may not have that day off (I may have to COS it for the weekend of BADC)

I'll let you know.

This is the best photo from last time. The fact that it was insanely blurry just made it even better.

Hilariously embarrassing that...

welp opportunistic URI infection seems to have finally died .... man My immune system is shit

Hilariously embarrassing that...

welp opportunistic URI infection seems to have finally died .... man My immune system is shit

What makes it amazing is that it looks like you're not even a player. Like we were all playing and we took a break to go get food or something and then you snuck in and bodied our power cables.

Update: I should be able to do the 18th. If they do end up COS'ing me they'd be changing the 25th, not the 18th.

Horjay for that. I will be Tager'ing it up I think. I haven't practiced Hazama nearly enough to take him to majors.

Do you guys thing we should just get together and chit chat about stuff like every week over food? A burger night of sorts, nothing fancy.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea but I gotta say like other scenes are making me all kinds of jelly -- havin their shit like every other weekend and what not. I mean how else is ctrl gonna inform the tager boards about more ways to lose to Mu-12? Im srsly

It's really difficult to get everything worked out due to a lot of us working vastly different schedules. IMO we also like man power, as in actual bodies to host and shit. Only having 4 people is difficult, I'd like to expand as much as possible.

It's really difficult to get everything worked out due to a lot of us working vastly different schedules. IMO we also like man power, as in actual bodies to host and shit. Only having 4 people is difficult, I'd like to expand as much as possible.

I think we'll just have to deal with the fact that someone's gonna be left out. I was under the impression 2/18 is not working due to your own reasons though, Jojo.

Fun stuff yesterday. Just let me know when we can do it again. I probably won't be available next Tuesday though due to BADC and having to change my schedule for it.

alright midterm week is done and I kicked its ass -- some lets try to schedule something sometime im not either sick - lost - insanely busy

Back from BADC (took 2nd, yay)

I won't be available this Tues/Wed but after that it's back to the normal schedule. Just let me know what's going on.

Someone let me know concerning the regular schedule - since things have calmed down for me Im wanting to do this stuff-- Ive actually started looking for a place up here where I live to host us - something I'd like to talk about with you guys

Also grats ctrl -- guess youll have to tell me about the tourny