Sign in to follow this  
Shin Masta Lv1

Chipp Match videos (Slash / Accent Core)

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJzh_URIc3Y

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2zdUYM6qwk

vids of me playing =(

i'll give my random 2cents on this if u dont mind?

basically like kasou said, u have great basics. however if ur comp isnt fighting back tear'em up. also u can react to ky's projectiles and f+p thru that stuff. there were times where u'd be in close and he'd throw a fireball out and u didnt react to it. i understand it may take time but it gets simpler later on. i think the gaps u set were smart incase a burst would occur so props on that. other than that keep it up.

i do understand that the vid is old and i'm hella late, but it never hurts for a bit of constructive critz. i bet u've improved on ur game from then till now, so good shit. :china:

thanks bro. Yeah i have gotten alot better since then. In my area i have little to no players here. Im trying to get some people from philly together so i can get some games in. I havent played a person in about a few months an di really wanna test out alot of new things ive learned

http://www.gamechariot.com/06frame_main.html

check out for some nice ch vs. za and 2x ch vs. te (they even start the same way, lol!) matches.

very interesting take on the 22d teleport FRC. nothing new, but it clearly shows how strong it can be, how to use it and that it is a viable strategy.

Can anyone post of up some good new Chipp tourny matches (the only ones I ever see are over on youtube). I just dont see enough of them, I mean the vids on this topic are nice but, the vids that have been posted up have been here for a long time. BTW AtTheGates I have no idea where I am suposed to navigate to to find the match vids of Chipp.

^

Arcade-only and only works on Pot IIRC.

That's why we don't hear about it all too much.

That vid does bring a dumb little psyche game to mind; teleport fakeouts. You could start pressing down down down down constantly and people will think you're going for a teleport.

DEC matches from gamechariot are a must see. i love his approach (throw...a lot), it's actually pretty similar to mine nowadays, although he is 4 times deadlier with it. he is also so bold, i laughed real hard just at what stuff he could actually pull off without dying horribly for it.

check out a susumu vs. testa vid on a-cho. not much new is shown though, except a new combo from j.D into alpha, knockdown. note that all the attacks susumu wins are because of standard stuff, nothing new implemented yet.. btw too bad when he accidentaly gold bursts end of 2nd round :( i'm pretty sure it's an accident, since he just RCed 236s,236s..that's a level 5 move, why would you gold burst in that situation if you rush a char with no dragonpunch. this match shows how deadly AC is. chipp rapes testa, 2nd round narrow, 3rd round testa rapes chipp. so many (almost) perfects in this game...

Is this you kensou: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCvs368p1e0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNQaCOT8q80

Looks pretty cool and aggresive to me. Though slanting towards the bit TOOO aggressive side of things. But, i loved the last round you had with the slayer. Extremely nice movements. ^-^

Is this you kensou: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCvs368p1e0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNQaCOT8q80

Looks pretty cool and aggresive to me. Though slanting towards the bit TOOO aggressive side of things. But, i loved the last round you had with the slayer. Extremely nice movements. ^-^

indeed, that is infact me haha. yea i kno i'm aggressive as hell, but thats jus how i play i suppose lol. i think my movement allows me to be aggresive like that as well.:psyduck:

Check out the new game41 matches for torowa action! the last file features torowa: game41-20070408ggxx_8.wmv - wins against testa - loses against ky :( doesn't matter though, nice gameplay overall, although once again, not much new stuff to be seen there. i'm kind of disappointed with arc for the chipp changes & his "new" stage. he deserves better. i love the alpha FRC, but that's pretty much it - the FB looks shitty.

http://files.filefront.com/Moviewmv/;7473619;/fileinfo.html

Well here it is. Just so you guys know. I have been on a GG haitus for over a year so dont expect anything awesome. The recorder was also super laggy also and the sound is completely off(was fucking with our combos and shit) but hopefully you can give me SOME advice in it.....

hahahaha, nice matches. You totally owned your friend or whoever. You trashed him around so badly ^^" man, your friend realli doesn't know what to do against chipp. ^^" Hell, i thought OS's 2s should have beaten many of your stuff after REKKA. And if he was patient, he could have easily blocked all of your strings, and waited for you to do your j.hs, where he can IB the 2nd hit and DP his way out; alternatively he could have just jumped on reaction to your gamma blade. Or just jump out of the corner/bait your air throw by doing VV when you might air throw. I guess your opponent didn't know his pokes and fidgeted WAAAAY too much. ^^ overall, if i must force an advice is: a) be careful with your OTG into air teleport; b) get a betta opponent because your levels are too far apart xD

how's your online play going then? doesn't that help? *edit: to aya: plz post your reply in the blog thread ^^"

!!youtube.com/watch?v=HztBBTBrH6k!! fucks sake. CHIPP OWNS!!!! this is what im talking about in higher play. YOU DON"T GET HIT. You use SIMPLE jump in tactics. You stay cool and let the opponent come to you. ANd you spam 5k at the right distance. Honestly there was nothing SPECIAL about his play. No fancy FDC setups and OTG or tech traps. Just a nice balance between offense + defense and staying safe. ARGH!!!!! beautiful!!!! hurrah for chipp

!!youtube.com/watch?v=HztBBTBrH6k!! fucks sake. CHIPP OWNS!!!! this is what im talking about in higher play. YOU DON"T GET HIT. You use SIMPLE jump in tactics. You stay cool and let the opponent come to you. ANd you spam 5k at the right distance. Honestly there was nothing SPECIAL about his play. No fancy FDC setups and OTG or tech traps. Just a nice balance between offense + defense and staying safe. ARGH!!!!! beautiful!!!! hurrah for chipp

well as of right now, no links work since they took all the vids offline. ^^" betta luck next time

Sign in to follow this