Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

San Diego's thread of meetups every Friday Night at SD Saltmines

I play GG/BB/P4A and i can host if needed. I'm in clairemont, so about 10-15 min south of ucsd.

post up everyone, we meet up every friday night at SD Saltmines from 7pm onwards. if ppl want to come over to my place on a weeknight after work, i can do that too.

i'm a bit hesitant to post my address/phone number here, so if you're interested, let me know when you want to come in this thread, and bug me via pm/aim for phone/address.

http://www.sandiegofgc.com/rules

Yo, I spend most of my week in SD going to school, but on weekends I head up north to kill time at AI. How long I'm in SD for changes each quarter, but right now I'd be good for anytime Monday through Thursday, and maybe Sundays.

alright, i'm out of town this weekend, but next weekend i should be free.

as for weeknights, lets shoot for next monday night?

Wallace: i get off work at like 6:30, so anytime after 7 should be good. i'll pm you my address

ggs to shtkn, putting my scrubzama on blast. Shoutouts to not teching throws.

Also shtkn, I wasn't entirely correct with my schedule. I'm free all of monday, on wednesday I'm good till 5PM, and on thursdays I'm good after 11.

So if thursdays at 7 can accommodate more people I'd be down for that.

ggs.

my suggestion to you is to

1. stop dropping combos

2. stop doing B/C/D chain followups if you're in my j.C range. I just mash it if i can get past your chains and then you get counter hit. I guess this also means learn how to shoot the chains better so i can't dodge them and get to you as easily

3. hazama 5A is a really good anti air vs jin. try using it more.

gabusaki: i guess i can do stuff friday after work (6 or 7 ish) if youre free.

kwangjae: when are you available?

alright, i guess we can shoot for friday this week. if you guys are interested. post up.

Edit: I'm apparently busy Friday night. Anyone free Saturday?

yeah, not many of us down here.

on a more uplifting note, i'm hosting this weekend if people are willing to show up. I believe some guys from the LA area are coming down

I wouldn't mind going, but I'm pretty free (I don't even own a copy of CS).

Do these gatherings happen on a regular basis or does it happen whenever people are free? I'm free on most Saturday evenings/Sunday morning - afternoons

Well with you, it makes five people in this area that play, and it seems everybody has different days when they are available. As you can tell this thread is pretty dead from lack of people. If my schedule this quarter was better I'd have more time. I'm really only good for Monday nights at the moment.

sorry beatsstayflowin, ppl did indeed come down, but we stayed up way too late and i ddint' see your post in time. i believe i'm free this weekend+friday if anyone's interested.

i'll try AH3 if it's there, but i doubt i'll get into it. Character designs are a turn off to me, and i really disliked the floatiness of AH1 when i tried it (which still seems to be there in AH3).

i'm free from now till next Wed if you guys want to get together some time.

ok everyone, in theory cs2 hits xbox tomorrow... anyone down to meet up and mash irl?

i should be free any night (but i'll be late on thursday)